Judio-Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: Judio-Christian
(29-06-2017 02:51 AM)GoodwithWood Wrote:  WTF is up with this “Judio-Christain” Phrase? I mean really. Martin Luther, a German monk, started the Protestant revolution and wrote books like “The Jews and their lies” Not even the Catholic Church despised Jews as much as the Protestants did.
This is the whole premise that led to the Holocaust.
After the atrocities were discovered at the end of WW11 Christians were all like “Who…us? Wait we have been supporting Jews all this time” NOT.
So they developed this phrase “Judio-Christian” that swept their responsibility for the holocaust under the rug.

I've only ever heard the term used by people on the right here (US). It's a nice way coopt their predecessor religion while trying to impose their rules on the rest of us and still claim they're inclusive. Welcome aboard!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
01-07-2017, 06:45 AM
(29-06-2017 09:05 PM)GoodwithWood Wrote:  For fucks sake move beyond the miss-spelled word and give a response to the context.
That's mis-spelled or mis-spelt.
And fuck's sake.

“I am not responsible for actions of the imaginary version of me you have inside your head.” - John Scalzi

[+] 1 user Likes Norm Deplume's post
01-07-2017, 06:52 AM
(01-07-2017 06:45 AM)Norm Deplume Wrote:  
(29-06-2017 09:05 PM)GoodwithWood Wrote:  For fucks sake move beyond the miss-spelled word and give a response to the context.
That's mis-spelled or mis-spelt.
And fuck's sake.

Are we supposed to respond to context or content?

Consider

Anybody know?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
01-07-2017, 07:49 AM
(01-07-2017 06:52 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Are we supposed to respond to context or content?

Consider

Anybody know?

To the content in the context of continually contrarian contemplations.

Duh!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."