Jumpin' on the SanFran train.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Jumpin' on the SanFran train.
After watching that AWESOME game with the Saints, I am convinced that the 49ers are the best team in the NFL.

This is actually pretty cool because growing up my brother and I always rooted for them and the Dolphins.

I'll be happy if San Francisco can win it all.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
16-01-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Jumpin' on the SanFran train.
This was very dissapointing for me as I had hoped for a train adventure themed thread. I found myself wishing you had merely placed it into the wrong category. I would have moved it for you with a smile as you would have given me an entire days worth of joy due to the train adventure story. Who doesn't love one of those? No one that's who.

But here we are now. Me with dissatisfaction written all over my beautiful face and you.... You.

Talking about sports like its even remotely interesting. If it were wouldn't they be more popular KC? I mean get real, no one watches sports. Now train adventures that's something else. A whole other beast. A superior beast.

I can only... Pray... That you may have learned a lesson from this. Maybe to name your threads more accurately. You could have called this one "the stupid thread about dumb sports and totally not cool enough to have a fancy train adventure in it" and I wouldn't have gone Ito it with hopes held high. Maybe you learned that you're too old to play "sports" and maybe it's time to give them up for big boy things like train adventures.

I can only hope you've started down the path to redemption.
I expect you to at the very least create a train adventure thread that is so wicked awesome that it blows my mind. You have ten minutes before I won't forgive you.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
16-01-2012, 09:42 AM
How about NO!. Giants took out the Packers. So they automatically get my pick with Denver out. It'll be a NY/NE rematch of 07.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-01-2012, 10:01 AM
(16-01-2012 09:33 AM)lucradis Wrote:  This was very dissapointing for me as I had hoped for a train adventure themed thread. I found myself wishing you had merely placed it into the wrong category. I would have moved it for you with a smile as you would have given me an entire days worth of joy due to the train adventure story. Who doesn't love one of those? No one that's who.

But here we are now. Me with dissatisfaction written all over my beautiful face and you.... You.

Talking about sports like its even remotely interesting. If it were wouldn't they be more popular KC? I mean get real, no one watches sports. Now train adventures that's something else. A whole other beast. A superior beast.

I can only... Pray... That you may have learned a lesson from this. Maybe to name your threads more accurately. You could have called this one "the stupid thread about dumb sports and totally not cool enough to have a fancy train adventure in it" and I wouldn't have gone Ito it with hopes held high. Maybe you learned that you're too old to play "sports" and maybe it's time to give them up for big boy things like train adventures.

I can only hope you've started down the path to redemption.
I expect you to at the very least create a train adventure thread that is so wicked awesome that it blows my mind. You have ten minutes before I won't forgive you.

XD

I may have to incorporate this into the CYOA.

16-01-2012, 10:50 AM
I have always been a San Fran fan. My 49ers are looking good!!!!

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
16-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Dude! I fuckin spilled my BEER on that game winning touchdown jumping up off the couch, hootin' and holloran' like a mad man.

Yes ... that performance against the Saints was just awsome.. damn good game!
No.... they will not be losing to the Giants next week.

GO 49ers!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
16-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Vernon Davis is a beast and that defense is ridiculous!!! I also take back the bad things I said about Alex Smith (how about that sweep to the left for a TD he had?!!!)

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
16-01-2012, 12:42 PM
(16-01-2012 09:42 AM)germanyt Wrote:  How about NO!. Giants took out the Packers. So they automatically get my pick with Denver out. It'll be a NY/NE rematch of 07.

NY is going to have a really tough time outscoring SF... I just don't see it happening.

Also the AFC is like the Big 12 and the NFC is like the SEC. AFC is weak, weak, weak...

16-01-2012, 12:44 PM
(16-01-2012 12:42 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(16-01-2012 09:42 AM)germanyt Wrote:  How about NO!. Giants took out the Packers. So they automatically get my pick with Denver out. It'll be a NY/NE rematch of 07.

NY is going to have a really tough time outscoring SF... I just don't see it happening.

Also the AFC is like the Big 12 and the NFC is like the SEC. AFC is weak, weak, weak...

Baltimore is not like the Big 12. And the Giants have a much better offense than SF. The giants will do to SF what NO would have done with no turnovers.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
16-01-2012, 12:49 PM
Oh, I still think the Saints are better than the 49ers, but I guess I should have said "remaining".

You can't turn the ball over 5 times and still expect to win.