Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
How do I put this without coming across as sizest? Consider

Why do so many fat bitches feel that wearing tight leggings is an acceptable choice in clothing for public places?

close enough

Ok, let me begin with a disclaimer because I can see exactly where this is gonna go.
I'm not exactly peek physical condition. I ride my bike several km's a day so I'm not exactly in a mobility scooter levels of chunky but I'm not gonna be starring on the front page of mens fitness magazine any time soon.

With that out of the way back to the question.
It's disgusting. *wobble wobble wobble*
It's so nasty. Why do people do it!?? You're not attractive as is but by wearing tights it's actually repulsive. Some people have no sense of how to dress.

And while I'm at it. The same fat girls that wear jeggings also feel the need to wear like half length tshirts that show off their belly fat rolls. So you have jegging tights and than you have a half top thing and in the middle you just have this big fat roll with some half infected belly button ring. It's like an Oreo if you press down and squeeze the filling out.

I'm on a roll so I might as well keep going. So if these same fat girls aren't wearing jeggings they're wearing shorts so short their twat and butt cheeks LITERALLY hang out. I'm a gay asexual but I've seen more lady tunnel than most gigolos.
It's always teen girls that do this, the middle age fat ladies stick to the jeggings thank god. Why do these girls think this is ok to go out in public like this?? Nobody wants to see your fat wobbly ass. *wobble wobble wobble* with every step, it's repulsive.

I get the whole "be comfortable in your own skin" blah blah bullshit. BUT I don't see this as one of those situations. I see this like if you're at the grocery store it's courteous to stop your trolley to the side so people behind you can get past.
It's a courteousy to everyone else when you dress properly and not like Jaba the Hutt in a thong.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
When did you visit an American Wal-Mart?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 13 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-04-2016, 10:03 PM
I actually kind of enjoy seeing the morbidly obese in those spandex body suits. Especially leopard print. I don't know why. It kind of fascinates me.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
10-04-2016, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 10:10 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(10-04-2016 10:03 PM)Losty Wrote:  I actually kind of enjoy seeing the morbidly obese in those spandex body suits. Especially leopard print. I don't know why. It kind of fascinates me.

Yeah, like a car wreck on fire.

[Image: 1dXshSz.jpg]

EDIT: Much better Gif. Big Grin

[+] 6 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-04-2016, 10:14 PM
According to my BMI, I'm bordering on obesity, and I wear leggings... Ok they're compression tights for biking. Still, love it or hate it, I feed off of people staring at this ass. Jiggle jiggle

.. I mean, there's actually very little jiggle, cause it's a fairly well paved road...

You know what? Fuck off... The zoo costs money, and the people of Walmart are a fascinating bunch.
[+] 7 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
10-04-2016, 10:15 PM
(10-04-2016 09:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  When did you visit an American Wal-Mart?

I live in a city that can best be described as an American Wal-Mart.

[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
10-04-2016, 10:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2016 10:23 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
As much as I hate to admit it, earmuffs is right. Leggings are poor fashion choice for many women. I hated them in the early 90s (along with their dipshit cousin the stirrup pant) and felt the cottage cheese thighs weren't something I or anyone else needs to see. If it makes your ass look like two baby elephants fighting -- don't wear them outside the house. Period.

While I'm at it, so are yoga pants unless you're actually at the gym.

And for love of life, unless you are a four year old, your pajamas are just as shitty of a choice. I don't give a crap if you try to "dress them up" with a neutral tee-Shirt of appropriate length...the very fact they're covered in little moons, kitty cats, puppy dogs, hearts or whatever's...tells me those fuckers are for sleeping in and you're a totally lazy bitch.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 9 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-04-2016, 10:21 PM
(10-04-2016 10:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As much as I hate to admit it, earmuffs is right. Leggings are poor fashion choice for many women. I hated them in the early 90s (along with their dipshit cousin the stirrup pant) and felt the cottage cheese thighs weren't something I or anyone else needs to see. If it makes your ass look like two baby elephants fighting -- don't wear them outside the house. Period.

While I'm at it, so are yoga pants unless you're actually at the gym.

And for love of life, unless your a four year old, your pajamas are just as shitty of a choice. I don't give a crap if you try to "dress them up" with a neutral tee-Shirt of appropriate length...the very fact they're covered in little moons, kitty cats, puppy dogs, hearts or whatever's...tells me those fuckers are for sleeping in and you're a totally lazy bitch.

I wear my pajamas around town when I'm shopping... But 50% of the people here are wearing some sort of Indian garb that looks like pajamas already. It's tactical camouflage
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
10-04-2016, 10:25 PM
(10-04-2016 10:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 09:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  When did you visit an American Wal-Mart?

I live in a city that can best be described as an American Wal-Mart.

Mordor?

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-04-2016, 10:26 PM
(10-04-2016 10:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 10:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I live in a city that can best be described as an American Wal-Mart.

Mordor?

Mordor is a country, not a city.
As far as I'm aware, I haven't actually read the book.