Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
(12-04-2016 04:44 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 04:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I admit it. I'm the same way. I'm very judgmental of the Walmart Look that Dark Wanderer posted. I take it a step further than just the physical look of the person and go straight to their mental capabilities which I assume are lacking. Now I know I shouldn't assume this...... but I do.

To put it bluntly, I'm quite the snob and I don't understand why people don't have any basic understanding of aesthetics. Aesthetics are enormously important to me. It's one of the main reasons I exercise, it's what attracts me to dance. I really, really don't want to look like a Walmart shopper.

Well, my body definitely isn't the best looking either but at least I drape something over it that covers whatever flab I have. There are social conventions (common sense, if you will) that people should abide by in my view, and if they don't then they are a scumbag and open to whatever judgement I feel like giving them.

Unfortunately at the rate I'm going I may end up looking like her in a few years. If it wasn't for the physical labor I do at work then I probably woulda went the Jabba route long ago. You can bet your ass I'll keep my shit covered though.

Larger sized people can look really nice but they have to have some sort of self awareness of their physical body and the woman in the photo apparently is lacking in this department. You're aware of your body but people like the walmart lady just aren't...... or maybe they just don't care anymore.

On the other end of the spectrum is the woman who comes to the gym overly self aware and wearing the inch long eyelashes and a ton of makeup. Yeah, I know men don't give a shit about a ton of makeup. That's why I don't understand why she's wearing it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
12-04-2016, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 05:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(12-04-2016 05:06 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Depends on how ugly you yourself are. Post a pic. I'll be the judge on whether you are being judgmental or not.

Well, I admitted I was ugly. I admitted I was judging them too. I'm saying it's not mean unless you tell someone that they are ugly to their face. I doubt this woman frequents these forums.

I'm conducting a social experiment where my hypothesis is "The uglier a dude is the more judgmental his opinions of a woman's appearance are." Admittedly, I did not obtain an Internal Review Board's approval so I can't guarantee your safety for your voluntary participation in the study. It might sting a little.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-04-2016, 05:34 PM
(12-04-2016 02:56 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  People watching (and judging) while parked in my car waiting every day is one of my hobbies, sort of.

Well, that's a bit creepy. Is this your vehicle?

[Image: latest?cb=20100815233927]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 5 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
12-04-2016, 05:39 PM
(12-04-2016 05:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm conducting a social experiment where my hypothesis is "The uglier a dude is the more judgmental his opinions of a woman's appearance are." Admittedly, I did not obtain an Internal Review Board's approval so I can't guarantee your safety for your voluntary participation in the study. It might sting a little.

I'm intrigued! Here ya go. My niece's face has been covered up, since I'm ok with my safety being at risk but can't speak for her. Smile

Judge away!

[Image: 13015690_978500385552738_591240339396139...e=57761884]
[+] 4 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
12-04-2016, 05:40 PM
(12-04-2016 05:34 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 02:56 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  People watching (and judging) while parked in my car waiting every day is one of my hobbies, sort of.

Well, that's a bit creepy. Is this your vehicle?

[Image: latest?cb=20100815233927]

Have you been spying on me? Consider
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
12-04-2016, 05:41 PM
(12-04-2016 05:39 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 05:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm conducting a social experiment where my hypothesis is "The uglier a dude is the more judgmental his opinions of a woman's appearance are." Admittedly, I did not obtain an Internal Review Board's approval so I can't guarantee your safety for your voluntary participation in the study. It might sting a little.

I'm intrigued! Here ya go. My niece's face has been covered up, since I'm ok with my safety being at risk but can't speak for her. Smile

Judge away!

Just so you know, we're all silently judging you Big Grin Wink Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-04-2016, 05:42 PM
Also, I was hoping you would post a pic of you in leggings Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
12-04-2016, 05:45 PM
(12-04-2016 05:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Just so you know, we're all silently judging you Big Grin Wink Tongue

Sad

Actually, I'm not being entirely honest. That pic is from 2 years ago I think.
12-04-2016, 05:47 PM
(12-04-2016 05:42 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Also, I was hoping you would post a pic of you in leggings Wink

Uhhh... yeah, that's not happening. No

My girlfriend does have some leggings though! So it's oddly tempting.
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
12-04-2016, 05:52 PM
(12-04-2016 05:39 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  

Judge away!

You are disqualified from participating in my study because you are not nearly ugly enough to support my hypothesis.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post