Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2016, 10:25 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
Your metaphor is lacking. I don't see any real inconvenience caused by fatties in stretch pants. "It's fucking disgusting" isn't a real inconvenience. Imagine if someone was so repulsed by your face would you feel obligated to wear a ski mask for their convenience?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
12-04-2016, 10:43 PM
It would just be nice if people were more aware and purchased clothing that was more flattering and stopped trying to wear clothing three sizes too small. Granted , once you're to the point you can no longer walk because of your weight, nothing is going to be flattering and the family should stop bringing you three turkeys for dinner to your bedroom.

But yeh, I don't want to see most people in see through yoga pants or wearing shorts that get eaten by their thighs and stuck in between their labia. I just don't. I have to see nasty shit at work, but at least I get paid for it. I'm there for business.
[+] 6 users Like Nurse's post
12-04-2016, 10:54 PM
I can't even conceptualize creepiness so it's hard for me to do a creepy photo.

I mean, what's creepiness? Who's to say what is and isn't creepy...? ..? ..?

..?

[Image: CREEPY_TURTLE.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like EvieTheTurtle's post
12-04-2016, 10:56 PM
(12-04-2016 10:54 PM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  it's hard for me to do a creepy photo.

You succeeded Laugh out load

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
12-04-2016, 10:59 PM
(12-04-2016 10:43 PM)Nurse Wrote:  It would just be nice if people were more aware and purchased clothing that was more flattering and stopped trying to wear clothing three sizes too small. Granted , once you're to the point you can no longer walk because of your weight, nothing is going to be flattering and the family should stop bringing you three turkeys for dinner to your bedroom.

But yeh, I don't want to see most people in see through yoga pants or wearing shorts that get eaten by their thighs and stuck in between their labia. I just don't. I have to see nasty shit at work, but at least I get paid for it. I'm there for business.

Mostly, I enjoy anyone who is completely oblivious to how unflattering they look. It's because I'm a horrible person. I saw a mother and middle aged son with matching mullets the other day. It was glorious.

Yea sure, I'm a terrible person for thinking such thoughts, but hell whatever I'm thinking inside my mind isn't hurting anyone.

[+] 4 users Like Losty's post
12-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Nurse Wrote:But yeh, I don't want to see most people in see through yoga pantsp,,,[

Depends who it is.

EDIT: Just noticed you said "most people"

#turtlefail
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvieTheTurtle's post
13-04-2016, 08:30 AM
(12-04-2016 10:54 PM)EvieTheTurtle Wrote:  I can't even conceptualize creepiness so it's hard for me to do a creepy photo.

I mean, what's creepiness? Who's to say what is and isn't creepy...? ..? ..?

..?

[Image: CREEPY_TURTLE.png]

nailed it.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
13-04-2016, 08:44 AM
(12-04-2016 05:40 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 05:34 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Well, that's a bit creepy. Is this your vehicle?

[Image: latest?cb=20100815233927]

Have you been spying on me? Consider

Nah, police reports.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
13-04-2016, 08:47 AM
(12-04-2016 07:24 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm wearing yoga pants right now. I'm sick. They're super comfy. Pretty sure there's a pic here of me in leggings (I was about ten pounds heavier then) that Stark posted Laugh out load

Jeans are nowhere near as comfy as yoga pants or leggings. I wear both in public. I'm not going to wear yoga pants to a sit down restaurant, but yeh I'm gonna wear them to the grocery store. I'll even wear them to the mall. I'll wear leggings to a nice restaurant or church with a pair of heels and a cute top. Then again, I don't have an extra 300 pounds on me. There are plenty of women with curves that are obese per the BMI standards that look fantastic. Depends on the cut of the clothing and whether it compresses - Spanx do wonders.

Go ahead and brace yourselves for the current trend - higher waist pants/skirts/shorts with belly shirts. Very cute when done correctly. However, I'm afraid people are going to be wearing these tops with low rise too small improperly fitted pants that create the muffin top.

As I recall from another thread, you also sometimes go commando........

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
13-04-2016, 09:22 AM
(13-04-2016 08:44 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 05:40 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Have you been spying on me? Consider

Nah, police reports.

must be another guy. i never get caught.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post