Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
(13-04-2016 08:47 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 07:24 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm wearing yoga pants right now. I'm sick. They're super comfy. Pretty sure there's a pic here of me in leggings (I was about ten pounds heavier then) that Stark posted Laugh out load

Jeans are nowhere near as comfy as yoga pants or leggings. I wear both in public. I'm not going to wear yoga pants to a sit down restaurant, but yeh I'm gonna wear them to the grocery store. I'll even wear them to the mall. I'll wear leggings to a nice restaurant or church with a pair of heels and a cute top. Then again, I don't have an extra 300 pounds on me. There are plenty of women with curves that are obese per the BMI standards that look fantastic. Depends on the cut of the clothing and whether it compresses - Spanx do wonders.

Go ahead and brace yourselves for the current trend - higher waist pants/skirts/shorts with belly shirts. Very cute when done correctly. However, I'm afraid people are going to be wearing these tops with low rise too small improperly fitted pants that create the muffin top.

As I recall from another thread, you also sometimes go commando........

Laugh out load good memory... reminds me I need to do laundry...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
13-04-2016, 09:27 AM
The way I see it. You can have your own giggle or repulsion at whatever you want.

But when you get to the point that you think others should dress to please you, its your problem, not theirs.
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-04-2016, 09:38 AM
There are limitations to how others should dress.

I don't want to see this at a restaurant, Walmart, or ever:
[Image: people-of-walmart-_vski.jpg]

Just because I'm repulsed when they give no fucks about what is socially acceptable clothing in public doesn't mean that I'm the one with the problem. They're the ones breaking social convention.

Ick - a disposable adult diaper and a bra with sandals and nothing else?

ETA: granted, I might make healthier food choices due to my lack of appetite...

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
13-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Patiently waiting for pics of Dark Wanderer and Girly in leggings while helping the homeless.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-04-2016, 09:42 AM
(13-04-2016 09:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  There are limitations to how others should dress.

Just because I'm repulsed when they give no fucks about what is socially acceptable clothing in public doesn't mean that I'm the one with the problem. They're the ones breaking social convention.

Yes. How dare people not conform. Wink
[+] 5 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-04-2016, 09:43 AM
(13-04-2016 09:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  There are limitations to how others should dress.

Something like this would make me think there is a cognitive deficit going on...seriously...like some sort of dementia. This would actually make me sad and would likely send me to see if a store manager could lend some aid.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
13-04-2016, 09:43 AM
We arent talking about people like that. We are talking about terrible "fatties" daring to wear leggings. The horror.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-04-2016, 09:44 AM
(13-04-2016 09:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

Something like this would make me think there is a cognitive deficit going on...seriously...like some sort of dementia. This would actually make me sad and would likely send me to see if a store manager could lend some aid.

Anj agreed. I think that person needs help. I would have tried to find some for that person. Poor thing Sad
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
13-04-2016, 10:05 AM
(13-04-2016 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Patiently waiting for pics of Dark Wanderer and Girly in leggings while helping the homeless.

you might as well be waiting for jesus to show up.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
13-04-2016, 10:06 AM
(13-04-2016 10:05 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Patiently waiting for pics of Dark Wanderer and Girly in leggings while helping the homeless.

you might as well be waiting for jesus to show up.

Would you settle for leg warmers? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post