Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2016, 10:18 AM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
(13-04-2016 10:06 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 10:05 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  you might as well be waiting for jesus to show up.

Would you settle for leg warmers? Big Grin

i got enough hair on my legs to keep them warm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
13-04-2016, 11:50 AM
(13-04-2016 09:43 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 09:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  There are limitations to how others should dress.

I don't want to see this at a restaurant, Walmart, or ever:
[Image: people-of-walmart-_vski.jpg]

Just because I'm repulsed when they give no fucks about what is socially acceptable clothing in public doesn't mean that I'm the one with the problem. They're the ones breaking social convention.

Ick - a disposable adult diaper and a bra with sandals and nothing else?

ETA: granted, I might make healthier food choices due to my lack of appetite...

Something like this would make me think there is a cognitive deficit going on...seriously...like some sort of dementia. This would actually make me sad and would likely send me to see if a store manager could lend some aid.

I'm sick and grumpy. So I'm a little low on empathy at the moment. You're probably right...but never underestimate the people of the Wall-Mark

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
13-04-2016, 11:51 AM
(13-04-2016 09:42 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 09:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  There are limitations to how others should dress.

Just because I'm repulsed when they give no fucks about what is socially acceptable clothing in public doesn't mean that I'm the one with the problem. They're the ones breaking social convention.

Yes. How dare people not conform. Wink

Touché. You got me there... Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
13-04-2016, 12:25 PM
(13-04-2016 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Patiently waiting for pics of Dark Wanderer and Girly in leggings while helping the homeless.

Thanks for giving Girly that idea. That will be his next avatar since he took the one of him in the diaper down a while ago.

Edit: Actually, didn't Nurse just post a pic of Girly at Walmart?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
13-04-2016, 12:27 PM
(13-04-2016 12:25 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 09:42 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Patiently waiting for pics of Dark Wanderer and Girly in leggings while helping the homeless.

Thanks for giving Girly that idea. That will be his next avatar since he took the one of him in the diaper down a while ago.

Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
13-04-2016, 05:12 PM
(13-04-2016 09:42 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Yes. How dare people not conform. Wink

Ok I totally agree with you hobbit Heart but adult diaper and a sports bra is crossing a line made of solid steal. Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
13-04-2016, 05:18 PM
I still don't care. I don't care if they weigh 600 pounds and go around wearing pasties and leggings.

It doesn't hurt me. So I don't care.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
13-04-2016, 05:22 PM
(13-04-2016 05:12 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 09:42 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yes. How dare people not conform. Wink

Ok I totally agree with you hobbit Heart but adult diaper and a sports bra is crossing a line made of solid steal. Weeping

Lol! Thankfully thats not even remotely the norm Hug lol
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
13-04-2016, 05:24 PM
(13-04-2016 05:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  I still don't care. I don't care if they weigh 600 pounds and go around wearing pasties and leggings.

Hehe I still wouldn't say anything to them. I still would go bout my day as if I never saw it. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't at all disturbed by it.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
13-04-2016, 05:31 PM
(13-04-2016 05:24 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 05:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  I still don't care. I don't care if they weigh 600 pounds and go around wearing pasties and leggings.

Hehe I still wouldn't say anything to them. I still would go bout my day as if I never saw it. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't at all disturbed by it.

Well, it would not disturb me. Maybe it would amuse me, but not disturb. It's really none of my business.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post