Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2016, 05:47 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
(13-04-2016 05:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  I still don't care. I don't care if they weigh 600 pounds and go around wearing pasties and leggings.

It doesn't hurt me. So I don't care.

(13-04-2016 05:31 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 05:24 PM)Losty Wrote:  Hehe I still wouldn't say anything to them. I still would go bout my day as if I never saw it. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't at all disturbed by it.

Well, it would not disturb me. Maybe it would amuse me, but not disturb. It's really none of my business.

I would find it fascinating. "Now there's something you don't see every day."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-04-2016, 08:05 PM
I guess it's because I was raised to be proper. Wear proper clothes, use proper words, and what not all. I was taught to walk with a book on my head.

I enjoy people doing things that are not proper. I think everyone should dress however they like. If they want to dress like a fool, then that's entertainment. If they want to be all hoity toity - more power to them. Fashionistas, bring it on. Little old ladies in brilliant colors - knock yourselves out. And yes, Walmartians, carry on!

Spice up your lives any way you like. You only live once. Evil_monster

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
13-04-2016, 08:14 PM
(13-04-2016 08:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  I guess it's because I was raised to be proper. Wear proper clothes, use proper words, and what not all. I was taught to walk with a book on my head.

I enjoy people doing things that are not proper. I think everyone should dress however they like. If they want to dress like a fool, then that's entertainment. If they want to be all hoity toity - more power to them. Fashionistas, bring it on. Little old ladies in brilliant colors - knock yourselves out. And yes, Walmartians, carry on!

"Walmartians" for the win! Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
14-04-2016, 07:15 AM
(13-04-2016 08:14 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 08:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  I guess it's because I was raised to be proper. Wear proper clothes, use proper words, and what not all. I was taught to walk with a book on my head.

"Walmartians" for the win! Laugh out load

Woohoo, I win the Internet! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
15-04-2016, 06:12 AM
(10-04-2016 10:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As much as I hate to admit it, earmuffs is right. Leggings are poor fashion choice for many women. I hated them in the early 90s (along with their dipshit cousin the stirrup pant) and felt the cottage cheese thighs weren't something I or anyone else needs to see. If it makes your ass look like two baby elephants fighting -- don't wear them outside the house. Period.

While I'm at it, so are yoga pants unless you're actually at the gym.

And for love of life, unless you are a four year old, your pajamas are just as shitty of a choice. I don't give a crap if you try to "dress them up" with a neutral tee-Shirt of appropriate length...the very fact they're covered in little moons, kitty cats, puppy dogs, hearts or whatever's...tells me those fuckers are for sleeping in and you're a totally lazy bitch.

[Image: fatgirlflow-313679.jpg]

If ya got it, flaunt it Mom!

As for me, I need to go sandblast this image from my eyes.
GaspGaspGasp

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
15-04-2016, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 15-04-2016 07:31 AM by Dark Wanderer.)
(15-04-2016 06:12 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 10:16 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  As much as I hate to admit it, earmuffs is right. Leggings are poor fashion choice for many women. I hated them in the early 90s (along with their dipshit cousin the stirrup pant) and felt the cottage cheese thighs weren't something I or anyone else needs to see. If it makes your ass look like two baby elephants fighting -- don't wear them outside the house. Period.

And for love of life, unless you are a four year old, your pajamas are just as shitty of a choice. I don't give a crap if you try to "dress them up" with a neutral tee-Shirt of appropriate length...the very fact they're covered in little moons, kitty cats, puppy dogs, hearts or whatever's...tells me those fuckers are for sleeping in and you're a totally lazy bitch.

GaspGaspGasp

oh dear, this reminds me of one of my ultimate pet peeves. shirts with wolves on them, or any kind of landscape with animals. baskets full of kittens also count. i found the ultimate ugly shirt at walmart a few years ago and bought it. it was such an amazingly hideous blight on my senses i just had to have it for posterity. ill post a pic of it if i can find it.
15-04-2016, 07:52 AM
Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

GaspGaspGasp

I bet she gives a mean blowjob.
15-04-2016, 08:04 AM
People of Walmart has always been an excellent collection of how not to dress in public.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Use their search by state feature and look up Florida (NOTE: do not do this while eating).

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
15-04-2016, 09:00 AM

GaspGaspGasp

[Image: myxZfO7.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
16-04-2016, 08:10 AM
(13-04-2016 09:27 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The way I see it. You can have your own giggle or repulsion at whatever you want.

But when you get to the point that you think others should dress to please you, its your problem, not theirs.
Wise words, and I agree with Hobbitgirl.

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 2 users Like carol's post