Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2016, 08:13 AM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
(13-04-2016 09:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  There are limitations to how others should dress.

I don't want to see this at a restaurant, Walmart, or ever:
[Image: people-of-walmart-_vski.jpg]

Just because I'm repulsed when they give no fucks about what is socially acceptable clothing in public doesn't mean that I'm the one with the problem. They're the ones breaking social convention.

Ick - a disposable adult diaper and a bra with sandals and nothing else?

ETA: granted, I might make healthier food choices due to my lack of appetite...

I think this may be a person who is ill- Alzheimer's or schizophrenia. Yes, it is not a good look, but I think it is due to illness. A person dressed this way I would ask them a few questions- to see if they needed help.

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post
16-04-2016, 09:38 AM
(16-04-2016 08:13 AM)carol Wrote:  
(13-04-2016 09:38 AM)Nurse Wrote:  There are limitations to how others should dress.

I don't want to see this at a restaurant, Walmart, or ever:
[Image: people-of-walmart-_vski.jpg]

Just because I'm repulsed when they give no fucks about what is socially acceptable clothing in public doesn't mean that I'm the one with the problem. They're the ones breaking social convention.

Ick - a disposable adult diaper and a bra with sandals and nothing else?

ETA: granted, I might make healthier food choices due to my lack of appetite...

I think this may be a person who is ill- Alzheimer's or schizophrenia. Yes, it is not a good look, but I think it is due to illness. A person dressed this way I would ask them a few questions- to see if they needed help.

Imagine someone with Alzheimer AND schizophrenia.
"the voices tell me things but I forget what they say."
Or the person is just sitting there on their own: "oh, what's your name dear?"

Ah, jokes about very serious depressing life crippling illnesses...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
16-04-2016, 10:38 AM
(10-04-2016 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How do I put this without coming across as sizest? Consider

Why do so many fat bitches feel that wearing tight leggings is an acceptable choice in clothing for public places?

close enough

Ok, let me begin with a disclaimer because I can see exactly where this is gonna go.
I'm not exactly peek physical condition. I ride my bike several km's a day so I'm not exactly in a mobility scooter levels of chunky but I'm not gonna be starring on the front page of mens fitness magazine any time soon.

With that out of the way back to the question.
It's disgusting. *wobble wobble wobble*
It's so nasty. Why do people do it!?? You're not attractive as is but by wearing tights it's actually repulsive. Some people have no sense of how to dress.

And while I'm at it. The same fat girls that wear jeggings also feel the need to wear like half length tshirts that show off their belly fat rolls. So you have jegging tights and than you have a half top thing and in the middle you just have this big fat roll with some half infected belly button ring. It's like an Oreo if you press down and squeeze the filling out.

I'm on a roll so I might as well keep going. So if these same fat girls aren't wearing jeggings they're wearing shorts so short their twat and butt cheeks LITERALLY hang out. I'm a gay asexual but I've seen more lady tunnel than most gigolos.
It's always teen girls that do this, the middle age fat ladies stick to the jeggings thank god. Why do these girls think this is ok to go out in public like this?? Nobody wants to see your fat wobbly ass. *wobble wobble wobble* with every step, it's repulsive.

I get the whole "be comfortable in your own skin" blah blah bullshit. BUT I don't see this as one of those situations. I see this like if you're at the grocery store it's courteous to stop your trolley to the side so people behind you can get past.
It's a courteousy to everyone else when you dress properly and not like Jaba the Hutt in a thong.

SO are you a Christian or Muslim? They both believe they should control the way people dress, or maybe you have started a new controlling religion. If you don't like don't look! If I were to start my religion I would have a dress code that it is against the law to cover titties unless it is bellow maybe 18 degrees C. Big titties, small boobies, pert ones swinging ones, white ones brown ones and black ones. Never cover them. God put them on you for everyone to see and covering them up to hide them form other people's eyes is evil and a sin.
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
16-04-2016, 11:36 AM
(16-04-2016 09:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(16-04-2016 08:13 AM)carol Wrote:  I think this may be a person who is ill- Alzheimer's or schizophrenia. Yes, it is not a good look, but I think it is due to illness. A person dressed this way I would ask them a few questions- to see if they needed help.

Imagine someone with Alzheimer AND schizophrenia.
"the voices tell me things but I forget what they say."
Or the person is just sitting there on their own: "oh, what's your name dear?"

Ah, jokes about very serious depressing life crippling illnesses...

[Image: 999921242bee11b48337c49016865597.jpg]
16-04-2016, 02:43 PM
(12-04-2016 10:01 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 05:18 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  I'm glad men aren't expected to wear leggings. At 5'10" and 145#, they'd flap like slacks on me.

They make leggings for tall slender people, Thump Wink

I'd personally rather see you in something with belt loops...

Loves me my Levi's.
16-04-2016, 04:06 PM
(13-04-2016 09:27 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The way I see it. You can have your own giggle or repulsion at whatever you want.

But when you get to the point that you think others should dress to please you, its your problem, not theirs.

Dressing to please others isn't the same as dressing in an appropriate manner.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Who decides the standard?
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
16-04-2016, 07:08 PM
(16-04-2016 07:02 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Who decides the standard?

There are standards as dictated by society. For example...would you wear a bikini to a job interview for a professional position? There are accepted norms for certain situations. Personal flair is something totally different.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-04-2016, 07:12 PM
God gave them 400 lb of fat and spandex. And the scooter. Why not combine?
I kinda like people who don't care what they wear. They break the monotony of daily commute.
[+] 3 users Like UnicornBabyJesus's post
16-04-2016, 08:15 PM
(16-04-2016 10:38 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 09:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How do I put this without coming across as sizest? Consider

Why do so many fat bitches feel that wearing tight leggings is an acceptable choice in clothing for public places?

close enough

Ok, let me begin with a disclaimer because I can see exactly where this is gonna go.
I'm not exactly peek physical condition. I ride my bike several km's a day so I'm not exactly in a mobility scooter levels of chunky but I'm not gonna be starring on the front page of mens fitness magazine any time soon.

With that out of the way back to the question.
It's disgusting. *wobble wobble wobble*
It's so nasty. Why do people do it!?? You're not attractive as is but by wearing tights it's actually repulsive. Some people have no sense of how to dress.

And while I'm at it. The same fat girls that wear jeggings also feel the need to wear like half length tshirts that show off their belly fat rolls. So you have jegging tights and than you have a half top thing and in the middle you just have this big fat roll with some half infected belly button ring. It's like an Oreo if you press down and squeeze the filling out.

I'm on a roll so I might as well keep going. So if these same fat girls aren't wearing jeggings they're wearing shorts so short their twat and butt cheeks LITERALLY hang out. I'm a gay asexual but I've seen more lady tunnel than most gigolos.
It's always teen girls that do this, the middle age fat ladies stick to the jeggings thank god. Why do these girls think this is ok to go out in public like this?? Nobody wants to see your fat wobbly ass. *wobble wobble wobble* with every step, it's repulsive.

I get the whole "be comfortable in your own skin" blah blah bullshit. BUT I don't see this as one of those situations. I see this like if you're at the grocery store it's courteous to stop your trolley to the side so people behind you can get past.
It's a courteousy to everyone else when you dress properly and not like Jaba the Hutt in a thong.

SO are you a Christian or Muslim? They both believe they should control the way people dress, or maybe you have started a new controlling religion. If you don't like don't look! If I were to start my religion I would have a dress code that it is against the law to cover titties unless it is bellow maybe 18 degrees C. Big titties, small boobies, pert ones swinging ones, white ones brown ones and black ones. Never cover them. God put them on you for everyone to see and covering them up to hide them form other people's eyes is evil and a sin.

If you don't like me standing in the doorway of a shop so you can't get in too bad, go round to the staff entrance. Oh I'm taking up two car parks? with my motorbike. Too bad, go find another one in this overcrowded car park. Stop repressing my freedom to do whatever the fuck I want. What are you? Muslim or Catholic?? Stop repressing me!!

Dumbass..

It's not about repression it's about being courteous towards everyone around you.
I'm not saying these people should be locked up or fined or whatever. I've never once said anything repressive. I'm saying these people should have some fucking manners, that's it.

[Image: oscar.png]