Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2016, 08:21 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
I think Muffs has found his life's work.
Fashion advice for the plus sized.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2016, 11:09 PM
I don't get the ire. How someone dresses doesn't hurt me at all, and if it bugs me I can look away, or better yet, look past it.

My dad hated my long hair, I hated my son copping a sag, I don't care for the obese/spandex combination ... meh, let go of what I can't control.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
19-04-2016, 02:55 PM

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-04-2016, 03:27 PM
(11-04-2016 04:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 03:58 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  So, society, am I allowed to wear leggings or not? Tongue

Just please make sure that they're not accidentally see-through when the fabric is stretched (unless you want that to happen), and please don't wear ones with text on them. There's nothing quite as annoying as someone getting pissed at you for looking at them when all you're trying to do is read the text on the shit they decided to wear. Tongue

Saw a T-Shirt last week that said in Spanish "Stop staring at my tits pretending you are reading my shirt!"
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post