Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
(10-04-2016 10:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 10:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Mordor?

Mordor is a country, not a city.
As far as I'm aware, I haven't actually read the book.

Technically, it's a region. I think.

Fun Fact: The translated meaning of Mordor into simplified Chinese [ "魔都" (mó dū) ] for the movies is read as 'the capitol of the demons'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
10-04-2016, 10:39 PM
I dont really care what other people wear. I do however agree that pajamas out and about is lazy as fuck. lol
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
10-04-2016, 10:45 PM
(10-04-2016 10:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 09:46 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  When did you visit an American Wal-Mart?

I live in a city that can best be described as an American Wal-Mart.

It's almost like you live in a clone of Pinky and The Brain. But instead of being a lab-rat you're a security rat in a small part of Walmart.

Fantastic. (^_^)
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-04-2016, 10:47 PM
(10-04-2016 10:45 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 10:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I live in a city that can best be described as an American Wal-Mart.

It's almost like you live in a clone of Pinky and The Brain. But instead of being a lab-rat you're a security rat in a small part of Walmart.

Fantastic. (^_^)

[Image: To-do-list.jpg]

Those Steven Spielberg cartons were fucking gold, but my favorite was probably Freakazoid.

10-04-2016, 11:32 PM
However, leggings/tights on a skinny girl... Yes Yes Yes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
11-04-2016, 12:02 AM
"Ignore" -- it's not just for Internet forums.

/Texan
[+] 4 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
11-04-2016, 12:16 AM
(10-04-2016 11:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  However, leggings/tights on a skinny girl... Yes Yes Yes

Yeah, but I've never seen them as part of a whole package that didn't also make me want to steer clear of them. There's always something else that sets off warning flares. Whether it's the New Jersey spray tan, wearing the massive bug-eyed shades indoors, their manner of speech, that artificial hump of hair on top of their head, etc.

Then again, maybe's I'm the superficial asshole here and they're all wonderful ladies of deep intellect and sharp wit once you get to know them. I doubt it, but I could be wrong. I mean, I'm not, but I could be. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-04-2016, 01:45 AM
(11-04-2016 12:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-04-2016 11:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  However, leggings/tights on a skinny girl... Yes Yes Yes

Yeah, but I've never seen them as part of a whole package that didn't also make me want to steer clear of them. There's always something else that sets off warning flares. Whether it's the New Jersey spray tan, wearing the massive bug-eyed shades indoors, their manner of speech, that artificial hump of hair on top of their head, etc.

Then again, maybe's I'm the superficial asshole here and they're all wonderful ladies of deep intellect and sharp wit once you get to know them. I doubt it, but I could be wrong. I mean, I'm not, but I could be. Tongue

Hah. *I'm* a superficial asshole. That's why I like 'em Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
11-04-2016, 01:51 AM
Wobble wobble wobble can be a good thing. James Jamerson, the great Motown bassist got much of his style from walking behind a fat woman and watching her arse wobble wobble wobble.

Today I saw a fat man with a T shirt that ended before it reached his navel. A very bad look. However I thought he was simply poor. Unable to dress to the nines.

I wish I could dress sharply, but am unable to afford it. However I would never go out amongst people wearing a T shirt that exposed my fat belly. Not for my sake, but for those such as earmuffs who may have the misfortune to see it. Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
11-04-2016, 02:21 AM
(11-04-2016 01:45 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 12:16 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Yeah, but I've never seen them as part of a whole package that didn't also make me want to steer clear of them. There's always something else that sets off warning flares. Whether it's the New Jersey spray tan, wearing the massive bug-eyed shades indoors, their manner of speech, that artificial hump of hair on top of their head, etc.

Hah. *I'm* a superficial asshole. That's why I like 'em Tongue

Takes one to tolerate one, eh? Consider

Isn't that how Mormonism works? Rolleyes