Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2016, 03:58 AM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
I don't care/mind what people wear, but I will make a comment or secretly giggle with the person I'm out with at that moment if we see one of those fine specimens.

(10-04-2016 11:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  However, leggings/tights on a skinny girl... Yes Yes Yes

I'm not skinny, but I'm not obese either (just maybe 10 pounds above "normal") and I wear leggings and yoga pants all the time Consider
I'd like to think that it doesn't make me look ridiculous. Nothing hangs or wobbles too much, there's no cellulite showing through and my boyfriend loves it.

So, society, am I allowed to wear leggings or not? Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like undergroundp's post
11-04-2016, 04:12 AM
(11-04-2016 03:58 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  So, society, am I allowed to wear leggings or not? Tongue

Just please make sure that they're not accidentally see-through when the fabric is stretched (unless you want that to happen), and please don't wear ones with text on them. There's nothing quite as annoying as someone getting pissed at you for looking at them when all you're trying to do is read the text on the shit they decided to wear. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
11-04-2016, 04:27 AM
(11-04-2016 04:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 03:58 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  So, society, am I allowed to wear leggings or not? Tongue

Just please make sure that they're not accidentally see-through when the fabric is stretched (unless you want that to happen), and please don't wear ones with text on them. There's nothing quite as annoying as someone getting pissed at you for looking at them when all you're trying to do is read the text on the shit they decided to wear. Tongue

Nah, don't worry, no text (I mean how cheap is that?) and no accidental see-through's (anymore Angel ). Sometimes you don't notice the fabric has become thinner and you can't see it's see-through on your mirror. So now I have my boyfriend check every single one out every time I put them on.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 4 users Like undergroundp's post
11-04-2016, 04:32 AM
(11-04-2016 04:27 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 04:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Just please make sure that they're not accidentally see-through when the fabric is stretched (unless you want that to happen), and please don't wear ones with text on them. There's nothing quite as annoying as someone getting pissed at you for looking at them when all you're trying to do is read the text on the shit they decided to wear. Tongue

Nah, don't worry, no text (I mean how cheap is that?) and no accidental see-through's (anymore Angel ). Sometimes you don't notice the fabric has become thinner and you can't see it's see-through on your mirror. So now I have my boyfriend check every single one out every time I put them on.
Oh I'm sure he hates doing that. What a chore. (^_^)
[+] 7 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
11-04-2016, 05:13 AM
The only reason women wear leggings/yoga pants/tights, by themselves (no skirt), Is to show off their ass. Nothing wrong with that but at least admit it. The ham planets have just convinced themselves that people want to see their ass.
11-04-2016, 05:41 AM
(11-04-2016 05:13 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  The only reason women wear leggings/yoga pants/tights, by themselves (no skirt), Is to show off their ass. Nothing wrong with that but at least admit it. The ham planets have just convinced themselves that people want to see their ass.

Oh, so you think skirts and jeans are more comfortable? I'm sorry, but if my aim was to show off my body, I would actually wear skirts or shorts or very very uncomfortable clothes. Leggings and yoga pants are the comfiest things ever.

Occasionally, I will wear clothes to show off my body. But it won't be yoga pants.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 8 users Like undergroundp's post
11-04-2016, 05:50 AM
(11-04-2016 05:41 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 05:13 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  The only reason women wear leggings/yoga pants/tights, by themselves (no skirt), Is to show off their ass. Nothing wrong with that but at least admit it. The ham planets have just convinced themselves that people want to see their ass.

Oh, so you think skirts and jeans are more comfortable? I'm sorry, but if my aim was to show off my body, I would actually wear skirts or shorts or very very uncomfortable clothes. Leggings and yoga pants are the comfiest things ever.

Occasionally, I will wear clothes to show off my body. But it won't be yoga pants.

Giggly's a frustrated man Tongue

W.r.t. my comment please ignore. Everyone's allowed to be an idiot sometimes and I'm claiming this as part of my allowance.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-04-2016, 05:51 AM
(11-04-2016 05:41 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  

You know full-well it's not just for comfort. Men don't wear leggings when they want comfort. They wear sweats or basketball shorts or pajama pants. You wear leggings before these things because it's more revealing of your contours.
11-04-2016, 05:58 AM
Two things come to mind when I see the specimens Muffs described...

1) Do you not own a mirror?

2) Just because they make an article of clothing in your size doesn't mean it's a good choice for you.

I don't own any leggings...I think I am a little too old for such nonsense. I do have flare-legged yoga pants, several pair. I wear them at home for comfort reasons. I did wear them when I went to the ER in February cause it was in the middle of the night and I was in too much pain to care. Then I wore them to the pharmacy cause it was 4:45 am and I was trashed on Dilaudid. I am sure the pharmacist has seen worse. Undecided But then, I am not overweight and wasn't wearing a belly shirt with them. It was great to be able to come home, take off my shoes, crawl under a blanket and pass out in comfort.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-04-2016, 06:03 AM
(11-04-2016 05:51 AM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 05:41 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Oh, so you think skirts and jeans are more comfortable? I'm sorry, but if my aim was to show off my body, I would actually wear skirts or shorts or very very uncomfortable clothes. Leggings and yoga pants are the comfiest things ever.

You know full-well it's not just for comfort. Men don't wear leggings when they want comfort. They wear sweats or basketball shorts or pajama pants. You wear leggings before these things because it's more revealing of your contours.

Nope, I actually like wider pants and harem pants as much as I like leggings. They're just not always comfortable when riding bikes or when doing the kind of job I do. Sometimes comfort means tight-fitting.

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post