Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
When my father enrolled at Berkeley in the 1950's all the men wore a suit with a tie or maybe if they were feeling super casual, a cardigan sweater...with a tie neatly tucked in. At the very least one wore a dress shirt with a tie. He didn't remember seeing anyone with in blue jeans.

[Image: 50s%20fashion.jpg]

And then he went back to Berkeley in around 1965 and wow, what a difference.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Clothing over the last two centuries have become lighter, more flexible and more casual.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-04-2016, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 12:57 PM by jennybee.)
(12-04-2016 11:07 AM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 09:31 AM)jennybee Wrote:  People should wear what they feel most comfortable in. I teach a few beginner level yoga classes and some people in my classes are working their way back to getting in shape. Yoga pants and leggings are easy to move in. I would hope anyone in my classes would wear what feels comfortable for them and what's easy to move in-- and not based on how they rate their attractiveness on any given day.

i should have clarified. i meant in public.

I don't think anyone should choose their clothing based on what some random person would prefer to see them in. People should wear what makes *them* feel good about themselves.
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
12-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Well luckily I'm not Dictator for Life Dark Wanderer and can't impose my will on others. Not that I would. Just throwing out my opinions here.. People watching (and judging) while parked in my car waiting every day is one of my hobbies, sort of. It can be pretty entertaining depending on the location.
12-04-2016, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2016 03:08 PM by Dark Wanderer.)
(12-04-2016 11:16 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  How are we rating this attractiveness though? Im a chubby hobbit and my boyfriend thanks I'm hot. Wink

Well I'll tell you how I rate it. First we set a poundage maximum limit at around 200-250 pounds then determine what areas of the body that most of these pounds reside in. Boobs and ass are good, gut and lovehandles are bad. Then we determine the types of clothing that are acceptable based on that. I'll use myself as an example. I'm around 180ish (depending on how many mexican cookouts I've been to lately) and most of my excess weight goes to my chest and gut. I've also got a lot of body hair. So I generally wear at least a loose fitting black T-shirt (tight neck though, to hide chest hair). I don't want to frighten small children and make them think I'm smuggling an ewok down my shirt or in mid-werewolf transformation. This is just common courtesy, I think. You're all welcome, if you ever see me in public.
12-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Oh yeah... that rating applies to women, btw. I'm not a woman. Men are easier. Just hide your disgusting gut.
12-04-2016, 03:12 PM
I only ever wear leggings if I have a mid-thigh length shirt or tunic on.

I'll never understand girls who wear em with belly-revealing shirts >.>

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
12-04-2016, 03:22 PM
(12-04-2016 03:04 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Oh yeah... that rating applies to women, btw. I'm not a woman. Men are easier. Just hide your disgusting gut.

Ohhh, lets all get together, ladies! We'll wear fat suits and leggings and go visit the dark Wanderer!

[Image: uppity_zpsd1f24f41.jpg]

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
12-04-2016, 03:27 PM
(12-04-2016 03:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 03:04 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Oh yeah... that rating applies to women, btw. I'm not a woman. Men are easier. Just hide your disgusting gut.

Ohhh, lets all get together, ladies! We'll wear fat suits and leggings and go visit the dark Wanderer!

[Image: uppity_zpsd1f24f41.jpg]

OhmySadcryfaceSadcryface2
12-04-2016, 03:41 PM
(12-04-2016 02:56 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Well luckily I'm not Dictator for Life Dark Wanderer and can't impose my will on others. Not that I would. Just throwing out my opinions here.. People watching (and judging) while parked in my car waiting every day is one of my hobbies, sort of. It can be pretty entertaining depending on the location.

You can people watch without judging. Just sayin' Wink
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Maybe you can. I really can't. I'm kind of an asshole. Plus it's fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post