Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
(12-04-2016 03:53 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Maybe you can. I really can't. I'm kind of an asshole. Plus it's fun.

Well, at least you are aware of your limitations Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-04-2016, 04:04 PM
(12-04-2016 03:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 02:56 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Well luckily I'm not Dictator for Life Dark Wanderer and can't impose my will on others. Not that I would. Just throwing out my opinions here.. People watching (and judging) while parked in my car waiting every day is one of my hobbies, sort of. It can be pretty entertaining depending on the location.

You can people watch without judging. Just sayin' Wink

(12-04-2016 03:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 03:53 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Maybe you can. I really can't. I'm kind of an asshole. Plus it's fun.

[Image: Slide259.jpg]

Are you telling me that if you walked by this person you wouldn't have at least a tiny judgmental thought?
12-04-2016, 04:09 PM
(12-04-2016 04:04 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 03:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You can people watch without judging. Just sayin' Wink

(12-04-2016 03:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, at least you are aware of your limitations Tongue

[Image: Slide259.jpg]

Are you telling me that if you walked by this person you wouldn't have at least a tiny judgmental thought?

My first two thoughts would be (1) Boobs in the back! How did she manage that? and (2) That could be me if I had a little less discipline.

I do tend to be judgmental, but I recognize that it's wrong and I fight it. She's doing absolutely no harm to me by looking like that. So it's none of my business.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
12-04-2016, 04:13 PM
(12-04-2016 03:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

One thing I'm seeing at the gym are women wearing fake eyelashes an inch long. They're not even slightly natural looking. People can wear whatever they want but it's kinda funny looking when a girl is lifting weights or on the step climber wearing fake eyelashes.

This one gal has the whole Kim Kardashian makeup thing going. She must have super good glue to keep the lashes on. Maybe they add a little bit of extra weight to the workout. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Sounds like you're thinking the exact same thing that I'm thinking. Except that I don't think that the thought is wrong. Wrong, to me anyways, would be walking up to her and calling her a fat cow.

Actually, my first thought was that she looked like King Kong Bundy's sister. I embrace the judgmental thoughts and turn them into something I think is comical, just for my own amusement. As long as the person doesn't know, there's no harm in it.
12-04-2016, 04:27 PM
(12-04-2016 04:04 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Are you telling me that if you walked by this person you wouldn't have at least a tiny judgmental thought?

I judge it could feed a family of four for 6 months if properly butchered and frozen. Deep fry the skin for cracklins.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-04-2016, 04:30 PM
(12-04-2016 04:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I judge it could feed a family of four for 6 months if properly butchered and frozen. Deep fry the skin for cracklins.

Now I'm hungry...
12-04-2016, 04:30 PM
(12-04-2016 04:15 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Sounds like you're thinking the exact same thing that I'm thinking. Except that I don't think that the thought is wrong. Wrong, to me anyways, would be walking up to her and calling her a fat cow.

Actually, my first thought was that she looked like King Kong Bundy's sister. I embrace the judgmental thoughts and turn them into something I think is comical, just for my own amusement. As long as the person doesn't know, there's no harm in it.

I admit it. I'm the same way. I'm very judgmental of the Walmart Look that Dark Wanderer posted. I take it a step further than just the physical look of the person and go straight to their mental capabilities which I assume are lacking. Now I know I shouldn't assume this...... but I do.

To put it bluntly, I'm quite the snob and I don't understand why people don't have any basic understanding of aesthetics. Aesthetics are enormously important to me. It's one of the main reasons I exercise, it's what attracts me to dance. I really, really don't want to look like a Walmart shopper.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
12-04-2016, 04:44 PM
(12-04-2016 04:30 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 04:15 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  Sounds like you're thinking the exact same thing that I'm thinking. Except that I don't think that the thought is wrong. Wrong, to me anyways, would be walking up to her and calling her a fat cow.

I admit it. I'm the same way. I'm very judgmental of the Walmart Look that Dark Wanderer posted. I take it a step further than just the physical look of the person and go straight to their mental capabilities which I assume are lacking. Now I know I shouldn't assume this...... but I do.

To put it bluntly, I'm quite the snob and I don't understand why people don't have any basic understanding of aesthetics. Aesthetics are enormously important to me. It's one of the main reasons I exercise, it's what attracts me to dance. I really, really don't want to look like a Walmart shopper.

Well, my body definitely isn't the best looking either but at least I drape something over it that covers whatever flab I have. There are social conventions (common sense, if you will) that people should abide by in my view, and if they don't then they are a scumbag and open to whatever judgement I feel like giving them.

Unfortunately at the rate I'm going I may end up looking like her in a few years. If it wasn't for the physical labor I do at work then I probably woulda went the Jabba route long ago. You can bet your ass I'll keep my shit covered though.
12-04-2016, 04:46 PM
A good reminder that some peoples ugly is on the outside, and some peoples ugly is on the inside. Wink
[+] 6 users Like Hobbitgirl's post