Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Junk, leggings and a wobble most jelly would be jelly of.
I'm assuming that you're a woman, because a guy doesn't give a shit about a woman's eyelashes. Especially if she's working out at the gym. Laugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
12-04-2016, 04:54 PM
(12-04-2016 04:04 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 03:41 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You can people watch without judging. Just sayin' Wink

(12-04-2016 03:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, at least you are aware of your limitations Tongue

[Image: Slide259.jpg]

Are you telling me that if you walked by this person you wouldn't have at least a tiny judgmental thought?

No I wouldn't. I don't think making fun of the way someone else looks is a fun thing to do, so no. Why set out to make someone else feel bad?
12-04-2016, 04:55 PM
(12-04-2016 04:46 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  A good reminder that some peoples ugly is on the outside, and some peoples ugly is on the inside. Wink

I've got a lot of ugly inside and out. Yes
12-04-2016, 04:57 PM
I don't verbally tell them they are ugly. That would be rude. Unless you think I'm committing a thought crime by judging them mentally.
12-04-2016, 05:00 PM
(12-04-2016 04:57 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I don't verbally tell them they are ugly. That would be rude. Unless you think I'm committing a thought crime by judging them mentally.

Depends on how ugly you yourself are. Post a pic. I'll be the judge on whether you are being judgmental or not.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-04-2016, 05:05 PM
(12-04-2016 04:57 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  I don't verbally tell them they are ugly. That would be rude. Unless you think I'm committing a thought crime by judging them mentally.

Of course not, think what you like. I just think there are more important things to do in life than to care about whether or not someone wore a bathing suit into a Walmart on a hot day.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
12-04-2016, 05:06 PM
(12-04-2016 05:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Depends on how ugly you yourself are. Post a pic. I'll be the judge on whether you are being judgmental or not.

Well, I admitted I was ugly. I admitted I was judging them too. I'm saying it's not mean unless you tell someone that they are ugly to their face. I doubt this woman frequents these forums.
12-04-2016, 05:11 PM
(12-04-2016 05:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Of course not, think what you like. I just think there are more important things to do in life than to care about whether or not someone wore a bathing suit into a Walmart on a hot day.

Like posting on an internet forum? Eh, both have about equal levels of entertainment for me.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
12-04-2016, 05:18 PM
I'm glad men aren't expected to wear leggings. At 5'10" and 145#, they'd flap like slacks on me.
12-04-2016, 05:18 PM
(12-04-2016 05:11 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(12-04-2016 05:05 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Of course not, think what you like. I just think there are more important things to do in life than to care about whether or not someone wore a bathing suit into a Walmart on a hot day.

Like posting on an internet forum? Eh, both have about equal levels of entertainment for me.

Yeah, I post on here, teach yoga and dance classes, work, spend time doing volunteer work with the homeless and am in the process of opening my own business. So yeah, better things to do than to silently make fun of and judge others.
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post