Jurassic World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Jurassic World

Why can we never screw around with the genetic code of small herbivores? Facepalm

I want to see it; should be a fun distraction even if it does end up being stupid. Anyone else?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like CleverUsername's post
25-11-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Jurassic World
Yup, I’m with you, I’ll get the tickets and you get the popcorn.Popcorn

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
25-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Although I'm lacking some motherfuckin T-rex, I'm fucking suckered in

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
25-11-2014, 03:26 PM
[Image: B3TlDmRCcAAAVy0.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-11-2014, 03:39 PM
I normally try to be critical about stuff like this but I can't really pay attention to the trailer. It might just be my speakers but I hear a high pitched ringing noise while it's playing.

Anybody else notice it? It sounds kinda like:
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
25-11-2014, 07:53 PM
Elk, there will be t-rex, just not how you imagine it lol

Stuffed, I didn't hear it. Maybe... It's time to get new speakers. Tongue

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
25-11-2014, 08:17 PM
^No, no you don't understand. It only shows up when I watch certain movie trailers. Like Age of Ultron or Skin Trade.

You really don't hear it?

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
26-11-2014, 08:54 AM
I'm disappointed the dinosaurs don't have feathers, but apart from that this is looking pretty impressive.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
26-11-2014, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2014 09:23 AM by Peebothuhul.)
Ah yes. "Jurassic World" Or, as some one on another forum termed it "Murder-saurus X!". Tongue

This trailer reminds me, sadly, of that ocean one with Samuel Jackson and the super shark. The fateful scientist/protagonists jus5ification at the end (And just before her inevitable demise) was something like "Dammit! I was curing cancer! So what if a monster was created in the process!".

This bieng a Spielberg flick, I'm unsure if we'll get even that amount of justification for this tale of supposed "Scientist gets it wrong playing god!" tale.

Of course, what would be twisted and amusing is if it were more a cautionary tale of some creationist like, oh say Ken Ham, were trying to sell some 'Innocence before the fall' tripe and it of course all goes horribly ploin shaped. Now THAT I would realy get a kick out of. Big Grin

Much cheers to all.
26-11-2014, 12:33 PM
I'm a little nervous about the newly created dinosaur.

Done right, and within a certain 'reasonable' range, it could be interesting.
Done wrong, it could make the entire film turn into a large pile of Triceratops dung.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post