Just Another Beer Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Just Another Beer Thread
While I generally dislike Winter, the coming months indicate more seasonal beers that I love. For beer drinking Fall and Winter are my favorite.

Recently I have been drinking some Sam Adams Latitude 48 IPA, and Hoppyum IPA, but last week I had a 12 pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest. This week I'm on to New Belgium Tour de Fall Pale Ale. I just can't wait til wintertime when the very dark beers become very much en vogue Drooling What are you gentlemen and gentlewomen drinking this season? I might need some must-try recommendations. Thumbsup

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Just Another Beer Thread
This week it's Yazoo Hefeweizen from a brewery in Nashville, Tennessee

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
24-09-2014, 09:05 PM
If you can truly handle a thick black beer go with Rouge Double Chocolate Stout. Drink one for me, and let me know what you think.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-09-2014, 09:07 PM
(24-09-2014 09:02 PM)Nurse Wrote:  This week it's Yazoo Hefeweizen from a brewery in Nashville, Tennessee

Hmmm...I never heard of it, and it's just a couple of hours from me. Who knew? Is it any count? If so I will keep my eyes peeled.

[Image: ClockworkOrangeGIF2_zpsd33268b3.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
24-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Don't know how far away it's distributed, but I've seen Old Black Bear Cave City Lager out of Huntsville, AL in Tennessee and Louisiana. It's one of my favorites.

[Image: 12867754-mmmain.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
24-09-2014, 09:09 PM
(24-09-2014 09:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If you can truly handle a thick black beer go with Rouge Double Chocolate Stout. Drink one for me, and let me know what you think.

Hmm...I want! Doubt I will find any, but if I do I drink two for each of us if I have two coins to rub together. Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
24-09-2014, 09:10 PM
(24-09-2014 09:05 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  If you can truly handle a thick black beer go with Rouge Double Chocolate Stout. Drink one for me, and let me know what you think.

Oooo I'll have to try it!

24-09-2014, 09:13 PM
(24-09-2014 09:10 PM)Nurse Wrote:  

Oooo I'll have to try it!

Be careful, I see some light shining through your dark beer up there Tongue This one is black as night, but if you like dark beers, it was my favorite.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
24-09-2014, 09:23 PM
My favorite Porter is Fuller's London Porter. It ain't cheap, but great things rarely are.

[Image: dscn17912.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post
24-09-2014, 11:00 PM
What a coincidence... a beer thread.

I'm having a Becks right now. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein