Just Another Refugee, Yo!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2017, 08:11 AM
RE: Just Another Refugee, Yo!
(19-03-2017 05:41 PM)Mary L. Mand Wrote:  Thought I'd stop in here, too, to say glad you're here. Look around; you'll see lots of familiar names.

Thanks again, Mary. I think I might like it here. Lot's more functionality, for one thing. HTML tags - yippee! And I'm looking forward to getting my profile all gussied up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Django UnHinged's post
20-03-2017, 08:19 AM
(20-03-2017 08:10 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Heya, welcome! I loved the film, by the way Big Grin Fucking messed up it was.

Yeah, the movie was hilarious in that special Tarantino way! Although the film reference is obvious, my handle is also intended to double as a nod to Django Reinhardt. (Plus it's my dog's name, so there's a lot going on there.)

But here's another thing I'm going to love about this place better than Amazon: You can actually say "fuck!"

Fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck!
Home at last!
[+] 5 users Like Django UnHinged's post
20-03-2017, 08:30 AM
(20-03-2017 08:19 AM)Django UnHinged Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 08:10 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  Heya, welcome! I loved the film, by the way Big Grin Fucking messed up it was.

Yeah, the movie was hilarious in that special Tarantino way! Although the film reference is obvious, my handle is also intended to double as a nod to Django Reinhardt. (Plus it's my dog's name, so there's a lot going on there.)

But here's another thing I'm going to love about this place better than Amazon: You can actually say "fuck!"

Home at last!

Yes. Since trump was elected "fuck" is my go-to word now. Again...fuckin welcome Django. Hope you brought your guitar. Cool

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
20-03-2017, 08:51 AM
(20-03-2017 08:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Hope you brought your guitar. Cool

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did! Thumbsup
Thanks for the welcome!
[+] 2 users Like Django UnHinged's post
20-03-2017, 02:58 PM
(20-03-2017 08:06 AM)Django UnHinged Wrote:  
(19-03-2017 01:18 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  How happy are tater tots?

Another one of life's eternal questions. What is your experience with the relative happiness of clams?

Clams are scum-sucking bottom-feeders that kill me stone cold dead. They don't seem particularly happy when engaged in:

- Bicycling
- Mountain climbing
- Merchant banking
- Dancing in steam-powered iron shoes

Oops, that last one is oysters apparently.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 2 users Like Paleophyte's post
20-03-2017, 03:14 PM
Hullo, and welcome to this fine place of discourse. Don't forget to clean your room every once in a while, and you'll get along just fine. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
20-03-2017, 03:16 PM
(20-03-2017 08:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 08:19 AM)Django UnHinged Wrote:  Yeah, the movie was hilarious in that special Tarantino way! Although the film reference is obvious, my handle is also intended to double as a nod to Django Reinhardt. (Plus it's my dog's name, so there's a lot going on there.)

Home at last!

Yes. Since trump was elected "fuck" is my go-to word now. Again...fuckin welcome Django. Hope you brought your guitar. Cool

Good fucking god, that's so true.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
20-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Welcome! You lot from the Amazone are pretty cool! Just scrape any troll crud off the bottoms of your Doc Martens on the way in. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
20-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Unofficially, I'm selling Rum at an undisclosed location within the Amazonian tent city that you'll be staying in for a while. I made it myself, and it's being sold at 5 times normal price Angel but it's all you can get, so ask around. One of your friends must know how to contact me. Cool

Tongue

Welcome to TTA Shy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-03-2017, 06:28 PM
Better late than never Tongue
We missed ya.

[Image: 43780123.jpg]

"Old men make old words holy. - A fool may scrawl on a slate and if no one has the wit to wipe it clean for a thousand years the scrawl becomes the wisdom of ages."

Honorous J. Ancrath
[+] 2 users Like M. Linoge's post