Just Doing My Job, and Other Excuses for Murder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2015, 07:11 AM
Just Doing My Job, and Other Excuses for Murder
Thanks to the wholly democratic and immoral (but I repeat myself) "war on drugs" in the US, three year old Spencer Koptis has lost his life to brain cancer after a short time of showing significant improvement. Why? Because the medial marijuana grower who was donating life saving medicine to the child was attacked, caged & shut down by state thugs. But it's okay that this child is dead because they were just doing their job.

FUCK YOUR BREATH!, was the reply to his dying words, “He shot me! He shot me, man. Oh, my god. I’m losing my breath,”. The shooter was a cop who "accidentally" unholstered his gun and pulled the trigger, even though he claims his intention was to grab and use his tazer on the fleeing man. Harris' family lost their loved one for his victimless crime of selling a gun.

Seventeen year old Justus Howell is dead from two gunshots to the back. The police claim "he had a gun" but there is no evidence that he attempted or even threatened to use it against them... if he even had one. This is just one of several recent police shootings where the victim was shot in the back.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/la...story.html

"I don't recall that sir", was the statement officer Michael Brelo made after being questioned about his jumping on the hood of a car and firing 15 rounds through the windshield, killing its two occupants.

http://news.yahoo.com/indicted-cop-cant-...51294.html

Donald Ivy, Jr. was tazed to death by police while walking home from a store. Ivy was a graduate of Virginia State University who had been diagnosed (and was being treated) with schizophrenia. Police excuse their murder with the claim that Ivy was "acting suspicious".

http://www.copblock.org/118781/mentally-...er-strike/

All in all, US police have killed more than 115 people in the past 40 days. Contrasted with UK police who have killed 52 people since the turn of the 20th century and Canadian police who have killed 100 people.... since 1932, and one can't help but wonder what's wrong with these men and women who ostensibly claim to protect and serve US citizens.

And it's not just humans who fall prey to these sociopaths. Watch as Sean Kendall confronts cops after learning that one of them shot and killed his beloved pet after trespassing into Kendall's back yard:

The cop claims Kendall's dog acted aggressively after he entered the man's property uninvited. Well NO SHIT. Good dog murdered by a criminal trespasser and no charges were filed against the real aggressor.

If anyone cares to make an attempt to justify this brutality I'd love to hear it. And please, don't forget to include the hollow claim that we live in a civilized society...

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: Just Doing My Job, and Other Excuses for Murder
Making a judgement off of one video is a sure way to get it wrong on a regular basis.....

And --- laws vary around the country ---

A dog running in his back yard - may or may not be legally restrained.

If the officer had a just reason to be trespassing (chasing a fleeing suspect) and the dog was NOT leashed and charged the officer - the officer would be within legal right to shoot the dog. (in Michigan - we have a leash law. If your dog isn't on a leash - it's considered running unrestrained -- even if it's in your backyard)/

Did I watch the video???

Nope...

Why not???

Because - it's the pet owner --- you don't think there's a POSSIBILITY there's a bit of editorial bias there????

My theory???

Chill out... Let the courts decide it....

It's their job.

It's that, or mob rule...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
13-04-2015, 08:05 AM
(13-04-2015 07:48 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Making a judgement off of one video is a sure way to get it wrong on a regular basis.....

And --- laws vary around the country ---

A dog running in his back yard - may or may not be legally restrained.

If the officer had a just reason to be trespassing (chasing a fleeing suspect) and the dog was NOT leashed and charged the officer - the officer would be within legal right to shoot the dog. (in Michigan - we have a leash law. If your dog isn't on a leash - it's considered running unrestrained -- even if it's in your backyard)/

Did I watch the video???

Nope...

Why not???

Because - it's the pet owner --- you don't think there's a POSSIBILITY there's a bit of editorial bias there????

My theory???

Chill out... Let the courts decide it....

It's their job.

It's that, or mob rule...

That something is codified is no indication that it is either moral, rational or sane in any sense. It just means that some people wrote some opinions down and some other people enforce those opinions with guns. And of course, impunity.

And what we see above is actually very, very close to mob rule. The only difference is that mobsters have the decency to leave you the fuck alone once they've been paid. Such cannot be said of the state.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
13-04-2015, 08:10 AM
People let their dogs run loose causing mayhem for years.

Morons, being morons in other words.

So, they came up with the leash law.

If you choose to ignore it - be prepared to lose your pet.

That's exactly the opposite of mob rule.

Cops don't come from other planets you know. They're just your fellow citizens. So, they're the same mob as you.

It boils down to one thing.

People, are a problem.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Mayem? Really?

Where are all the reports of this mayhem of which you speak? Did unleashed dogs murder 100+ people in less than two months? Do stray dogs throw people in cages for carrying a plant that some other people don't like? Do pets in people's back yards harass people who're on their way to earn an honest living because those people happen to have window tint that's darker than some other people like?

I love conversation but only when it's based in fact. So assuming you have some facts to share, please do so.

13-04-2015, 08:28 AM
OK... You win....

Mob rule it is...

We'll put it on Youtube and all vote on whether or not to "Kill the Pigs"..

Great solution.....

Dodgy