"Just Say No" to Kellyanne Conjob and GOP.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2017, 07:14 AM
"Just Say No" to Kellyanne Conjob and GOP.
Hey Nancy screw, we had "just say no" 36 years ago.

It is bullshit. It was because of failed deregulation and lack of funding for health care that we now have all these opiate addicts.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...-is-by-not

But it's also not about drugs. The GOP is wants to make it illegal to sue banks. Yep, keep society drugged up, allow one class to rule everyone else.

This is the same bad policy that has allowed so many firearm deaths per year too.

I am really fucking sick of that party and all their bullshit selling that the rich will end up on cat food and false slurs of "Communist!" if you dare point out that problems exist when you have a free for all market.

No KELLY, your bullshit over simplification only works on the gullible and fearful.

I say "Just say no to the GOP".

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Brian37's post
27-10-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: "Just Say No" to Kellyanne Conjob and GOP.
Yeah, just say no has been around for eons.

I watched trump's speech and I kept thinking the next sentence would be about weed. But - no - no weed. Hmmmm......Consider

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-10-2017, 08:44 AM
"But, everyone is doing it! And frying my synapses feels sooooooooooooo gooooooooooood."

*gurggles erotically*

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
27-10-2017, 09:14 AM
(27-10-2017 07:32 AM)Dom Wrote:  I watched trump's speech and I kept thinking the next sentence would be about weed. But - no - no weed. Hmmmm......Consider

Most of the opioid deaths were white people. In fact, in 2015 90% were white. I'm not accusing Trump of doing this because he's racist, but this is killing his base.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
27-10-2017, 09:19 AM
And there is this:

Quote:“After Colorado’s legalization of recreational cannabis sale and use, opioid-related deaths decreased more than 6% in the following 2 years,” write authors Melvin D. Livingston, Tracey E. Barnett, Chris Delcher and Alexander C. Wagenaar.

http://bangordailynews.com/2017/10/16/he...y-finds-2/

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Well, shit. Yeah, criminalizing it is such an out-of-date way of thinking. My understanding of why it was so heavily criminalized in the 60s and 70s was because Nixon wanted an easy way to lock up anti-war leftists.

I'm assuming the nay-sayers are doing so because of money. The majority of pot smokers I know are conservative.
27-10-2017, 10:09 AM
(27-10-2017 09:45 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Well, shit. Yeah, criminalizing it is such an out-of-date way of thinking. My understanding of why it was so heavily criminalized in the 60s and 70s was because Nixon wanted an easy way to lock up anti-war leftists.

I'm assuming the nay-sayers are doing so because of money. The majority of pot smokers I know are conservative.

Trump wants to lock up inner city blacks, especially in Chicago. Dunno why he is so fixated on that, he's brought it up several times, telling Chicago that he was going to come and help them...

27-10-2017, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 27-10-2017 11:07 AM by BikerDude.)
(27-10-2017 09:14 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(27-10-2017 07:32 AM)Dom Wrote:  I watched trump's speech and I kept thinking the next sentence would be about weed. But - no - no weed. Hmmmm......Consider

Most of the opioid deaths were white people. In fact, in 2015 90% were white. I'm not accusing Trump of doing this because he's racist, but this is killing his base.

Hillbilly heroin!
I can't help it.
This is some funny shit.
To quote "nothin like gittin liquored up on mouthwash to bring it out in somebody".

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
27-10-2017, 12:05 PM
Totally ignores the reality that many of the people with opioid addictions started in the aftermath of prescription meds after surgery and other chronic pain conditions. They weren't looking to get high.

When I have a headache or a muscle strain, I don't "just say no" to aspirin or Aleve. There's no superior morality in toughing out a fever or congestion or inflammation.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
27-10-2017, 01:08 PM
(27-10-2017 12:05 PM)julep Wrote:  Totally ignores the reality that many of the people with opioid addictions started in the aftermath of prescription meds after surgery and other chronic pain conditions. They weren't looking to get high.

When I have a headache or a muscle strain, I don't "just say no" to aspirin or Aleve. There's no superior morality in toughing out a fever or congestion or inflammation.

Excellent point!