"Just Say No" to Kellyanne Conjob and GOP.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2017, 12:14 AM
RE: "Just Say No" to Kellyanne Conjob and GOP.
(29-10-2017 06:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gang bangers, thugs, violent criminals and users of illegal drugs should not be counted as citizens. I give no fuck about them. They are scum. If they kill each other, it doesn't bother me one bit.

So it's morally bankrupt dumbass then. Fantastic.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Go do a quick google search on what "inalienable" means.

I'm fucking Canadian and I have more respect for the spirit and the thinking behind the Constitution than you do.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
30-10-2017, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2017 03:31 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(29-10-2017 06:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2017 05:40 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  They don't just kill each other. They kill your "fellow Americans" you claim to care so much about too. You don't care about them, though.
Gang bangers, thugs, violent criminals and users of illegal drugs should not be counted as citizens. I give no fuck about them. They are scum. If they kill each other, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Let's not forget the people who LDH is perfectly okay with instead.

People who are pro sexual assault.
People with multiple failed marriages.
People with multiple failed businesses.
People who run fraudulent businesses.
People who run fraudulent charities.
People who are superficially panderingly religious.
People who racially discriminate.
Reality TV game show hosts.
Gun toting treasonous militants.
People who are pro nepotism.
People who abuse prescription drugs.
Adults with the vocabulary of not terribly bright elementary school children.
Liars and hypocrites of the highest order.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 7 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-10-2017, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2017 06:31 AM by BikerDude.)
Wow.
Just wow.

The thing that just blows me away is how much people can hate people that they have never met.
And how able they are to just overlook basic reality.
I think I remember that the person killing fellow Americans lately was a white guy.
And the fact is that the opioid problem and the methamphetamine problem are largely a white rural problem.
But the reality is that it's everywhere. And kids are getting hooked in their teens.
This is a big problem. It's not just "bad kids".
We have friends in another state where the problem is very wide spread.
If you asked me who is a "model family" I would have listed them.
They are just the most decent people that we know. Hard working.
And the parents barely even drink or anything.
Their oldest son got hooked on Heroin.
I couldn't believe it. I remember him from when he was younger.
A nicer kid you couldn't know.
I'm no Trump voter but I agree with him.
It is a public health emergency.
It might have started with pain killers but now it's taken on it's own life.
Now it's a heroin problem.
Most kids aren't starting out with pain killers.
It's the ubiquity of heroin.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes BikerDude's post
30-10-2017, 07:52 AM
LDH is like many Republicans, who hypocritically back some policies and not others because it makes them win elections. He's even admitted that Democrats would do better with those extra votes, and in a two-party system, this is pretty much zero-sum. Denying those votes means he wins.

That's as deep as this goes. This is just one more thing tossed on the pile of tricks Republicans pull to get more weight for their fewer votes.
  • Gerrymandering
  • Strict voter ID laws
  • Restrictive polling hours, but only in certain districts (guess which ones!)
  • Suspiciously targeted voter registration purges right before elections
  • Resistance to mail-in ballots for everyone
  • The Senate refusing to even have a hearing about a Supreme Court Nominee until after the election
  • Current campaign finance rules
  • Fucking with which district college students can vote in
I probably could have thrown the Electoral College on there, but I don't consider that so much a trick they are currently pulling, but rather an esoteric part of our system that happens to asymmetrically benefit them.

If our country had free and open elections where all citizens could vote easily, without risk of losing their jobs, and without having those votes filtered through districts and weighted by a second-tier election, the Republicans would not be a national party. At least, not without seriously realigning their platform. Sure, they'd do fine on the state-level in about half of the states, but they would not control any branch of the federal government. As it was, more people voted for a Democratic President, Representatives, and Senators than for Republicans, and the Republicans won seats across the board. We are not living in a democracy by any reasonable metric, and any time some asshole like LDH advocates any of the above policies, they're trying to keep it that way.

Fucking fascists.
[+] 10 users Like RobbyPants's post
30-10-2017, 10:56 AM
(30-10-2017 12:32 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(29-10-2017 06:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gang bangers, thugs, violent criminals and users of illegal drugs should not be counted as citizens. I give no fuck about them. They are scum. If they kill each other, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Let's not forget the people who LDH is perfectly okay with instead.

People who are pro sexual assault.
People with multiple failed marriages.
People with multiple failed businesses.
People who run fraudulent businesses.
People who run fraudulent charities.
People who are superficially panderingly religious.
People who racially discriminate.
Reality TV game show hosts.
Gun toting treasonous militants.
People who are pro nepotism.
People who abuse prescription drugs.
Adults with the vocabulary of not terribly bright elementary school children.
Liars and hypocrites of the highest order.

Also, lest I forget...

People who treat nuclear geopolitics like a game of chicken.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-10-2017, 11:14 AM
(30-10-2017 07:52 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  LDH is like many Republicans, who hypocritically back some policies and not others because it makes them win elections. He's even admitted that Democrats would do better with those extra votes, and in a two-party system, this is pretty much zero-sum. Denying those votes means he wins.

That's as deep as this goes. This is just one more thing tossed on the pile of tricks Republicans pull to get more weight for their fewer votes.
  • Gerrymandering
  • Strict voter ID laws
  • Restrictive polling hours, but only in certain districts (guess which ones!)
  • Suspiciously targeted voter registration purges right before elections
  • Resistance to mail-in ballots for everyone
  • The Senate refusing to even have a hearing about a Supreme Court Nominee until after the election
  • Current campaign finance rules
  • Fucking with which district college students can vote in
I probably could have thrown the Electoral College on there, but I don't consider that so much a trick they are currently pulling, but rather an esoteric part of our system that happens to asymmetrically benefit them.

If our country had free and open elections where all citizens could vote easily, without risk of losing their jobs, and without having those votes filtered through districts and weighted by a second-tier election, the Republicans would not be a national party. At least, not without seriously realigning their platform. Sure, they'd do fine on the state-level in about half of the states, but they would not control any branch of the federal government. As it was, more people voted for a Democratic President, Representatives, and Senators than for Republicans, and the Republicans won seats across the board. We are not living in a democracy by any reasonable metric, and any time some asshole like LDH advocates any of the above policies, they're trying to keep it that way.

Fucking fascists.

For people who complain so much about others getting "special treatment", they sure do seem to want special treatment for themselves.

[+] 3 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
30-10-2017, 11:15 AM
(29-10-2017 06:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gang bangers, thugs, violent criminals and users of illegal drugs should not be counted as citizens.

One-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other.jpg

Fuck, man. Kids who watch Sesame Street are supposed to be able to grasp that.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
30-10-2017, 11:30 AM
(30-10-2017 11:15 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(29-10-2017 06:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Gang bangers, thugs, violent criminals and users of illegal drugs should not be counted as citizens.

One-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other.jpg

Fuck, man. Kids who watch Sesame Street are supposed to be able to grasp that.

Also, it doesn't count if your high of choice comes with a prescription. Dodgy

30-10-2017, 12:46 PM
(29-10-2017 06:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(29-10-2017 05:40 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  They don't just kill each other. They kill your "fellow Americans" you claim to care so much about too. You don't care about them, though.

Gang bangers, thugs, violent criminals and users of illegal drugs should not be counted as citizens. I give no fuck about them. They are scum. If they kill each other, it doesn't bother me one bit.
That was the idea behind Reich citizenship law where part of populace was deemed citizens and other just residents.

Similarity makes me wonder.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
30-10-2017, 12:50 PM
(30-10-2017 12:46 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
That was the idea behind Reich citizenship law where part of populace was deemed citizens and other just residents.

Similarity makes me wonder.

What's to wonder? LDH and his ilk are fascists as clear as day.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post