"Just Say No" to Kellyanne Conjob and GOP.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2017, 12:52 PM
RE: "Just Say No" to Kellyanne Conjob and GOP.
(30-10-2017 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 12:46 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  That was the idea behind Reich citizenship law where part of populace was deemed citizens and other just residents.

Similarity makes me wonder.

What's to wonder? LDH and his ilk are fascists as clear as day.

Fascist may be too strong a word. Maybe it's case of authoritarian personality?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
30-10-2017, 12:54 PM
(30-10-2017 12:52 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 12:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What's to wonder? LDH and his ilk are fascists as clear as day.

Fascist may be too strong a word. Maybe it's case of authoritarian personality?

No, it's fascism. Hell European leaders are calling him Il Duce, not that he would have a clue what that means.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-10-2017, 01:09 PM
(30-10-2017 12:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 12:52 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  Fascist may be too strong a word. Maybe it's case of authoritarian personality?

No, it's fascism. Hell European leaders are calling him Il Duce, not that he would have a clue what that means.

I wouldn't use this word but I'm not opposed to others using it; populist (and clown) would be my word to describe Trump. For LDH it would be troll or guy with authoritarian personality.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.