Just a cold

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-10-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: Just a cold
(30-10-2013 01:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 01:38 PM)Dom Wrote:  You better shake in your boots, 'cause according to Mr. Blowme I am the next best thing to god! Big Grin

That's not fair! Dom's such a showoff, being all popular and stuff with Mr. Blowme.

Angry

Try drinking more Latte?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-10-2013, 01:46 PM
(30-10-2013 01:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 01:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  That's not fair! Dom's such a showoff, being all popular and stuff with Mr. Blowme.

Angry

Try drinking more Latte?

Like, geez. Dom, you, like, know I am way too immature for Latte. Dodgy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-10-2013, 01:49 PM
(30-10-2013 01:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 01:45 PM)Dom Wrote:  Try drinking more Latte?

Like, geez. Dom, you, like, know I am way too immature for Latte. Dodgy

No latte, no moving up the triangle... No

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-10-2013, 01:56 PM
(30-10-2013 01:49 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 01:46 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Like, geez. Dom, you, like, know I am way too immature for Latte. Dodgy

No latte, no moving up the triangle... No

Well, I don't want to be up there anyway...so, there. Angry

30-10-2013, 01:57 PM
(30-10-2013 01:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 01:49 PM)Dom Wrote:  No latte, no moving up the triangle... No

Well, I don't want to be up there anyway...so, there. Angry

Here, here.....Hug

30-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Heehee...Big Grin

Just trying on some immature ranting, specially for the asshole that apparently thought calling me fat was a mature response to anything.

Fucking dolt...oh, look, I got a chart and that proves it.

31-10-2013, 12:38 AM
(30-10-2013 12:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Blowme doesn't like me and he thinks his triangle thingy is an impressive way to describe the type of person I am...or at least the kind of person that he thinks I am. New tactic after being a total ass to me and to another member on a different thread...he's all growed up now and showin' that his momma raised him to be a proper gawd-fearing man and he must preach it brother!

The dumb ass isn't bright enough to figure out that my post "You first" was supposed to sound like a ten year old. Thought I would get on his level for that one.

Carry on...I am sure he will come back with a new and exciting geometric shape real soon...maybe a circle, Blowme...something round...in keeping your remarks about me being fat. Cause, like that's real mature...DUH!

Anjele, your more than welcome to take the high road with me. The only reason I was an ass to you in that one thread, is you've been a total bitch to me ever since I showed up on this forum. I got sick of your constant berating and name calling that I decided to just give you a taste of your own medicine. For now, at least I've got that out of my system and I invite you to come and act like an adult.
31-10-2013, 01:17 AM
(30-10-2013 10:35 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-10-2013 01:37 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Dom if you spent money on a latte this morning instead of using that money to feed a hungry person, your just as evil as god.

Well, you obviously haven't read many of my posts and don't know shit about me.

This is true....I don't really know much about you Dom.
31-10-2013, 01:24 AM
(30-10-2013 01:35 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I'll accept that as long as you accept that God isn't omnibenevolent. Of course, that being the case, we might ironically expect more from the people of this planet than God.

Epicurus hit the nail on the head 2,300 years ago. No one has come up with a good refutation to this since.

I don't like the concept of omnibenevolence and don't find it useful.
31-10-2013, 08:55 AM
(31-10-2013 01:24 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(30-10-2013 01:35 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I'll accept that as long as you accept that God isn't omnibenevolent. Of course, that being the case, we might ironically expect more from the people of this planet than God.

Epicurus hit the nail on the head 2,300 years ago. No one has come up with a good refutation to this since.

I don't like the concept of omnibenevolence and don't find it useful.
So you think you know more than the god you worship? You get to decide what's relevant or true? You can cherry pick only your favorite parts? I see... you're one of those...

God a la carte. Dodgy

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post