Just a query.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Just a query.
Just wrote a couple of hundred words......Jews in Brief and received notice indicating I had exceeded my number of posts.....................Just don't want to do it all again for nothing . Cheers Woof
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Just a query.
Jews in briefs - WHOO HOO!! Smile All right - bring 'em on!!

Oh. Never mind. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
29-03-2013, 04:55 PM
(29-03-2013 04:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Jews in briefs - WHOO HOO!! Smile All right - bring 'em on!!

Oh. Never mind. Dodgy

Nah! Might leave the Jews alone. Wrote something else instead.Cool
29-03-2013, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 11:16 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
29-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Its a pity when the lines are busy or whatever, you can't be notified before completing 300 words or so..........Rolleyes
30-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Or, just hit CTRL-A followed by CTRL-C before you click submit. Then, if it fails, you still have it on your clipboard to try again. Or paste to Notepad so you can save it later.

This forum is very forgiving. I think I have only lost one or two posts. Another forum I frequent, Paizo, is not forgiving. I lost about one post out of 10. I think it times out at about 5 minutes so if you take a little time to Google a reference, or if you're loquacious like me, you can hit the timeout very easily. I never click submit on that forum without copying my post to clipboard.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
30-03-2013, 02:26 AM
(29-03-2013 04:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Jews in briefs - WHOO HOO!! Smile All right - bring 'em on!!

Oh. Never mind. Dodgy

Is a half-Jew who goes commando any use to you?

Dodgy