Just a word of warning .........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2014, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2014 01:35 PM by Hughsie.)
Just a word of warning .........
I'm playing about with some settings so certain sections and thread (specifically the I&R section and all threads in it) may be disappearing and reappearing for the time being. If you notice this happening there's no need to panic and/or call 911. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
06-04-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: Just a word of warning .........
(06-04-2014 10:28 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm playing about with some settings so certain sections and thread (specifically the I&R section and all threads in it) may be reappearing and disappearing for the time being. If you notice this happening there's no need to panic and/or call 911. Big Grin

Hughsie is an agent of the Illuminati go ahead and panic. Thumbsup

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
06-04-2014, 10:37 AM

(06-04-2014 10:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hughsie is an agent of the Illuminati go ahead and panic. Thumbsup

Well you can panic but don't call 911, PMing KC or aurora should suffice. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2014, 10:38 AM
(06-04-2014 10:37 AM)The Subject Wrote:  
(06-04-2014 10:34 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hughsie is an agent of the Illuminati go ahead and panic. Thumbsup

Well you can panic but don't call 911, PMing KC or aurora should suffice. Big Grin

Sorry, that was me. I forgot I was on the other account. Dodgy

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
06-04-2014, 10:39 AM
I'll just go ahead and get head start and panic now....... just in case.

Chase Bechased Beat_stick Gasp Hobo

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 5 users Like War Horse's post
06-04-2014, 10:39 AM
(06-04-2014 10:28 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm playing about with some settings so certain sections and thread (specifically the I&R section and all threads in it) may be reappearing and disappearing for the time being. If you notice this happening there's no need to panic and/or call 911. Big Grin

Squeeeee!!
Does this mean our bouncer is coming soon?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-04-2014, 10:55 AM
OK, could anyone reading this do me a favour? Check if you can see the I&R section, then check if you can see the individual threads inside. If you cannot see the section itself, or you can see the individual threads can you please let me know.

Mods and up should still be able to see everything there so again, let me know if you can't.

Best
Worst
06-04-2014, 10:58 AM
(06-04-2014 10:55 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  OK, could anyone reading this do me a favour? Check if you can see the I&R section, then check if you can see the individual threads inside. If you cannot see the section itself, or you can see the individual threads can you please let me know.

Mods and up should still be able to see everything there so again, let me know if you can't.

Worked for me.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-04-2014, 11:14 AM
Sorry to sound stupid, and even after looking on the main page. What Is "I&R" section. ?

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
06-04-2014, 11:19 AM
(06-04-2014 11:14 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Sorry to sound stupid, and even after looking on the main page. What Is "I&R" section. ?

Intimacy and relationships
Subforum of health and psychology

Also Hughsie here's what I see
[Image: F0175248-D706-4B67-BB74-805117DF8B4F_zpsx6o0uoq0.png]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post