Just as life was getting good....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Just as life was getting good....
I get thrown another curveball. My grandmother just passed out, and we had to take her to the emergency room. On top of that, I having my depression spells where sometimes I just want to grab a cold one and drink until I am unconscious. Not to mention I am no where near done on Chapter five of my story(you don't want to read it, trust me) and I am having writers block.

I feel like utter shit right now.

If ya feel like talking, I am on Skype. I have nothing else to do besides sleep.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2012, 05:53 AM
RE: Just as life was getting good....
(29-11-2012 09:58 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I get thrown another curveball. My grandmother just passed out, and we had to take her to the emergency room. On top of that, I having my depression spells where sometimes I just want to grab a cold one and drink until I am unconscious. Not to mention I am no where near done on Chapter five of my story(you don't want to read it, trust me) and I am having writers block.

I feel like utter shit right now.

If ya feel like talking, I am on Skype. I have nothing else to do besides sleep.
Putting responsibility of therapy on a stranger is not good. It's kind of like handing a scalpel to some guy in the street saying "here! give me heart surgery" - depression is a serious problem, and you should treat it immediately with professionalism. If you started having heart problems you would go to the doctor asap, your brain is no different infact- surely your brain is the most important organ to look after, just like any organ it can not work as it should. Sure you can believe that Joe Schmo will help aid in clinical depression, but you are giving a monkey a wrench for the most part unless you consult a qualified therapist.

(From a fully recovered schizophrenic)
30-11-2012, 06:08 AM
My sympathies, not that I could really connect though.

I'm always ready for a call if needed.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Shit dude, sorry you're going through a really bad time right now. What is it exactly that's making you so down? If you don't mind me asking. As they say, a problem shared is a problem halved. I only an Internet friend so I can't be much proper help.
01-12-2012, 05:58 PM
*Timidly raises hand*
I kinda wanna read it...

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2012, 05:59 PM
(01-12-2012 05:58 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  *Timidly raises hand*
I kinda wanna read it...
You don't want to read anything about Naruto. I fucking redid the whole series and made it for more mature. Laughat

Not a lot of people know what Naruto Is.

01-12-2012, 06:12 PM
No dude, it was a very popular series. It simply rapidly declined.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-12-2012, 06:14 PM
(01-12-2012 06:12 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  No dude, it was a very popular series. It simply rapidly declined.
I know it WAS a popular series, I was making a statement that not a lot of people know what it is now.

01-12-2012, 06:15 PM
I disagree, many still know it.

Most probably just don't realize they do.

Besides, some of those comments kinda make you look like a hipster.

01-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Isn't that anime or something?
I once rewrote the film "I Am Legend" from begining to end. I made it a lot more intense and bleak. I've still got it in a bunch of notebooks around here somewhere.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user