Just ask Jesus to enter your life...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Just ask Jesus to enter your life...
(15-09-2015 06:30 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:10 PM)etbonney Wrote:  That wasn't too condescending was it? Was it?? Huh

Wasn't condescending enough. You're gonna have to stay after school for remedial insultage 101.

Remedial insultage? But maaaaaaaaaa.... I swear I'll call him an asshole next time. I promise!!!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like etbonney's post
15-09-2015, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 15-09-2015 08:39 PM by jennybee.)
(01-12-2014 07:10 PM)etbonney Wrote:  I get the idea people are focusing on the wrong part of the story...

Besides, I feel horrible over the kitty. It took me years to feel capable of getting another one. Well, I guess I deserve the wtf comments. No excuse ever hurting a cat...

I hope you take really good care of this new cat. Welcome to TTA.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
17-09-2015, 05:07 PM
(15-09-2015 08:30 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-12-2014 07:10 PM)etbonney Wrote:  I get the idea people are focusing on the wrong part of the story...

Besides, I feel horrible over the kitty. It took me years to feel capable of getting another one. Well, I guess I deserve the wtf comments. No excuse ever hurting a cat...

I hope you take really good care of this new cat. Welcome to TTA.

I just brought her home from the vet after her yearly checkup... she's happily asleep on my lap. Smile

[img]<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=3649D57B80101919&resid=3649D57B80101919%2175768&authkey=AO8V2IUatgH3TQU" width="320" height="240" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>[/img]
[+] 2 users Like etbonney's post
17-09-2015, 06:39 PM
(14-09-2015 09:25 PM)etbonney Wrote:  When I realized I had to own my mistakes and take care of my own life
I am happy and well adjusted.
These two sentences are the crux of your last post.
I am happy to see things are going well and that you are managing your own life, coping and succeeding.

(14-09-2015 09:25 PM)etbonney Wrote:  at least in my case, Jesus forgot to show up.

The thing about all the god and magic claims, they always tie into unobservable things. The way the universe is observed to work is as if God, Jesus, Allah, Vishnu, Zeus etc aren't there.
Jesus will never show up in your lifetime on Earth.

If Jesus truly exists as a magical entity then perhaps you will meet this chap in the spiritual realm after you have passed on from your existence in our observable universe.
There is no evidence to suggest that a spiritual realm exists or that a Jesus entity is a resident of the spiritual realm. At the moment all there is, is pure speculation with no basis other than seeming to come from the human imagination.

Don't be in a hurry to meet Jesus! Jesus can wait. Take care of your own life first. May it be long and rewarding.