Just because I don't believe in the death penalty...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Just because I don't believe in the death penalty...
Doesn't mean I don't hope these sick evil bastards get flesh eating bacteria all over their genitals and die a slow horrific death.

Warning: have your tissue box prepared and possibly a vomit bag if you are as sensitive as I am.
http://news-hound.org/5-month-old-baby-l...nges-dies/

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Just because I don't believe in the death penalty...
This has to be a hoax, please let it be a hoax.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
14-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Man.... Fuck that shit.... Motherfuckers.... Angry

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
14-03-2014, 10:17 PM
I just really want those two to die horrible horrible deaths. I have never felt so hurt by a news story before Sad

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
14-03-2014, 10:22 PM
(14-03-2014 10:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I just really want those two to die horrible horrible deaths. I have never felt so hurt by a news story before Sad
Then you didn't see this one.... I apologize in advance...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lly-exists

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
14-03-2014, 10:48 PM
I honestly can't say that, if it was given up to a vote, I'd vote to keep them from being strapped to an "adult-sized" car seat, and allowed to sit there for eight days. Angry

14-03-2014, 10:51 PM
(14-03-2014 10:48 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I honestly can't say that, if it was given up to a vote, I'd vote to keep them from being strapped to an "adult-sized" car seat, and allowed to sit there for eight days. Angry

Or just however long it takes them to die if its more than 8 days then so be it.

14-03-2014, 10:53 PM
(14-03-2014 10:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 10:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I just really want those two to die horrible horrible deaths. I have never felt so hurt by a news story before Sad
Then you didn't see this one.... I apologize in advance...

I think I will not click this today. I have had enough sadness for one day.

[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
14-03-2014, 10:56 PM
(14-03-2014 10:53 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 10:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Then you didn't see this one.... I apologize in advance...

God idea Hug in fact, don't click it at all. It's worse than this one... Sad

18-03-2014, 03:40 PM
(14-03-2014 10:53 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 10:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Then you didn't see this one.... I apologize in advance...

That is the sickest shit I have ever read. I just... wow.