Just because I don't believe in the death penalty...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Just because I don't believe in the death penalty...
Why did I read this story why!Weeping

No words can describe the sorrow I have for the baby or the hatred for the father and mother!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
18-03-2014, 04:03 PM
(14-03-2014 10:53 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 10:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Then you didn't see this one.... I apologize in advance...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lly-exists

I think I will not click this today. I have had enough sadness for one day.

Don't I read that one when it got posted and the sickness in that story is beyond measure! That story made me wish hell truly existed so those sick fucks could burn for eternity!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
18-03-2014, 04:16 PM
Why. Why must I always look when someone tells me not to look. I'm going to go curl up and cry now.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-03-2014, 02:50 AM
[Image: tumblr_mj5823ohgL1ru74s4o1_500.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
20-03-2014, 02:54 AM
Maybe I should not have posted. And the one that Smercury linked...these stories still haunt me. How can people be so evil?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
20-03-2014, 02:59 AM
(20-03-2014 02:54 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Maybe I should not have posted. And the one that Smercury linked...these stories still haunt me. How can people be so evil?

Abuse is cyclical and generally people this fucked up were abused early in life and never learned how to Human. Granted a small portion of society is Psychopathic or Sociopathic but mostly it is abuse cycles that cause these horrors. Now that being said the news tend to be sensationalistic and over reports on this kind of thing making you think it is more common than it actually is.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
20-03-2014, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2014 04:10 AM by Free Thought.)
(14-03-2014 10:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-03-2014 10:17 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I just really want those two to die horrible horrible deaths. I have never felt so hurt by a news story before Sad
Then you didn't see this one.... I apologize in advance...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...lly-exists

Just when I was starting to like humanity again too...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.