Just bought me a PS3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-08-2012, 05:15 PM
RE: Just bought me a PS3
I'm not too into RPGs so I can't make recommendations. I actually bought a PS3 last february because my PS2 broke and I can't find my ps1. I mainly play PS1 games on mine. I do stupid things like spending money to download games I already have in a box in the attic but can't find... Anyone feel free to add me as a friend, I'm DocKaufmann (the doctor from Silent Hill 1), because I don't really do trophies so you can all feel superior to me in that respect...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2012, 12:48 PM
(22-08-2012 12:24 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  Pardon me while I change my pants.
[Partly irrational rant incoming, take cover]

Pardon me while I punch a hole in the wall out of anger. This is, by far, the most awful, lazy, stupid and untested fucking console portation I have ever seen. The camera is fucking broken, the tutorials for keys are for the console version (such as "Move the left controller and press B to sprint"), there is no fucking in-game menu, you can't adjust the mouse sensitivy in-game, the maximum resolution is 1024x786, it's completly broken! Thank god thepiratebay that I pirated the game instead of buying it. Pirating, for me, is the new way of testing a game (releasing a demo version is apparently not popular anymore) before buying it. Otherwise I would have wasted 50€ on this piece of shit that you can't even give back to the store because it uses a DVD-key.

All the hope and expectations were for nothing.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
24-08-2012, 02:32 PM
(24-08-2012 12:48 PM)Vosur Wrote:  [Partly irrational rant incoming, take cover]

Pardon me while I punch a hole in the wall out of anger. This is, by far, the most awful, lazy, stupid and untested fucking console portation I have ever seen. The camera is fucking broken, the tutorials for keys are for the console version (such as "Move the left controller and press B to sprint"), there is no fucking in-game menu, you can't adjust the mouse sensitivy in-game, the maximum resolution is 1024x786, it's completly broken! Thank god thepiratebay that I pirated the game instead of buying it. Pirating, for me, is the new way of testing a game (releasing a demo version is apparently not popular anymore) before buying it. Otherwise I would have wasted 50€ on this piece of shit that you can't even give back to the store because it uses a DVD-key.

All the hope and expectations were for nothing.

Whaaaaat, seriously? PC gamers are gonna call for blood, this games been hyped up by console gamers for a while now. That's disappointing. I was considering getting it on PC since I don't have a PS3 (borrowed my friend's while he was out of the country) but now... I'll wait for a possible patch.

[Image: g8g7t.jpg]
24-08-2012, 03:34 PM
(24-08-2012 02:32 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  Whaaaaat, seriously? PC gamers are gonna call for blood, this games been hyped up by console gamers for a while now. That's disappointing. I was considering getting it on PC since I don't have a PS3 (borrowed my friend's while he was out of the country) but now... I'll wait for a possible patch.
Apparently, there is a fix for a few of the problems. There is a fan-made fix for the resolution problem, a list of the in-game controls for the PC version and an in-game menu triggered by a specific key. Still, the major problems remain: The broken camera perspective, the mouse sensitivity and last but not least the performance problems. These three combined make the game (nearly) unplayable.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
26-08-2012, 11:06 AM
LOL PS3 IS SHIT LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL XBOX IS SO MUCH FUCKIN BETTER THAN THAT PUSSY LICKIN CROCK OF SHIT LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL GO GET YOURSELF A REAL CONSOLE!!! XBOX FTW!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
26-08-2012, 08:01 PM
To the OP:

Buy a PS+ membership. This year alone I have gotten more than $600.00 in free games for a $50 a year membership. Good games too. There is always a bunch of cheap crappy games for free but a couple good ones each month as well that are still on the shelves for $70.