Just did the impossible...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 12:24 AM
RE: Just did the impossible...
(07-09-2014 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  A spider is always within 3 feet of you. Or rather, you are always within 3 feet of a spider.
Bechased

....reported for inciting fear! Gasp

Shocking WeepingShocking

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like CindysRain's post
08-09-2014, 12:55 AM
If you are in the states you mainly have to make sure it's not a brown recluse or a black widow before touching it, although either one found in my house will get a relocation.

Good job.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
08-09-2014, 05:28 AM
A relocation to the toilet!

Squish it, and then flush it so it can't come back from the dead and crawl out of the trash can to attack you in the night.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
08-09-2014, 05:31 AM
(07-09-2014 06:46 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So glad I will never see one of these again in my life...hopefully.

[Image: nn8phk.jpg]

[Image: 2unwrjr.jpg]

What the fuck is that? Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-09-2014, 05:34 AM
(08-09-2014 05:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 06:46 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  So glad I will never see one of these again in my life...hopefully.

[Image: nn8phk.jpg]

[Image: 2unwrjr.jpg]

What the fuck is that? Shocking

Yeah, I wondered the same - that would be beyond the limit of my spider removal duties. I would have to move and let the damn spider have everything. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
08-09-2014, 05:53 AM
(08-09-2014 05:34 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 05:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  What the fuck is that? Shocking

Yeah, I wondered the same - that would be beyond the limit of my spider removal duties. I would have to move and let the damn spider have everything. Sadcryface

Well it's a good thing for you that they aint spiders.

Those, my dear friend, are members of the Solifugae order, unfortunately, the specific species remains a mystery to me.
The Order Solifugae belongs to the Class Arachnida, but be not fooled; those abominations are not spiders, albeit they are related to them as you may have guessed.

As far as I can tell, while they are large and tend to be remarkably swift, members of the Solifgae order are of no threat to humans; they can inflict a painful nip due to their 'fangs' and powerful jaw-sections and they are certainly terrifying but that is the limit of their power over humans as the lack venom of any kind.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-09-2014, 06:49 AM
Saw another big bastard last night... Sober they seem more menacing.

I've got a new system for classifying spiders... On a scale of pints of beer.

The one I picked up the other night was a 7 pinter...

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
08-09-2014, 10:17 AM
(08-09-2014 12:55 AM)Dee Wrote:  If you are in the states you mainly have to make sure it's not a brown recluse or a black widow before touching it, although either one found in my house will get a relocation.

Got bit by a brown recluse once. Nasty business. Kills all the tissue down to the bone. Good thing it was on my foot where's there very little flesh or it could've spread and been much worse.

[Image: foot-1.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
08-09-2014, 10:28 AM
(08-09-2014 12:24 AM)CindysRain Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 01:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  A spider is always within 3 feet of you. Or rather, you are always within 3 feet of a spider.
Bechased

....reported for inciting fear! Gasp

Shocking WeepingShocking

*Tears*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
08-09-2014, 10:35 AM
(08-09-2014 10:17 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 12:55 AM)Dee Wrote:  If you are in the states you mainly have to make sure it's not a brown recluse or a black widow before touching it, although either one found in my house will get a relocation.

Got bit by a brown recluse once. Nasty business. Kills all the tissue down to the bone. Good thing it was on my foot where's there very little flesh or it could've spread and been much worse.

[Image: foot-1.jpg]

Holy shit man! Was that recent?