Just gave the cat a bath...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Just gave the cat a bath...
And only came out with two scratches.

For some reason, Dufus decided to take a giant, wet poop in the bath tub then march around the house with poop on his paws.

After I bleached everything and cleaned up the poop, I bleached the cat. Chill out, I'm kidding. I just used disinfectant hand soap on his paws.

Now, our white cat will be even whiter!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
30-09-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: Just gave the cat a bath...
I would never attempt to bathe Blue!!!!!

The bathroom would look like a murder scene...and he'd be fine...though a little miffed.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-09-2015, 07:18 PM
(30-09-2015 07:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would never attempt to bathe Blue!!!!!

The bathroom would look like a murder scene...and he'd be fine...though a little miffed.

Yeah, this cat is pretty chill. He didn't like it, but he didn't put up a fight. I honestly think the scratches were on accident when I first put him in.

30-09-2015, 07:20 PM
(30-09-2015 07:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 07:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I would never attempt to bathe Blue!!!!!

Yeah, this cat is pretty chill. He didn't like it, but he didn't put up a fight. I honestly think the scratches were on accident when I first put him in.

Ya know how Girly always says that cats are just waiting to eat us after we die...a bath would incite Blue to speed up my death. No

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
30-09-2015, 07:22 PM
You didn't really use bleach did you? Please no! The cat will lick himself and ingest the bleach. Not good for kitty No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
30-09-2015, 07:23 PM
(30-09-2015 07:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You didn't really use bleach did you? Please no! The cat will lick himself and ingest the bleach. Not good for kitty No

When you see it...

30-09-2015, 07:25 PM
(30-09-2015 07:23 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 07:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You didn't really use bleach did you? Please no! The cat will lick himself and ingest the bleach. Not good for kitty No

When you see it...

You fucker Laugh out load Facepalm I shoulda known.... You love that trick Tongue

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
30-09-2015, 07:50 PM
You named your cat Dufus? nice Cool

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
30-09-2015, 08:02 PM
You do know that cat's should not be bathed unless covered in filth they can't remove? It will ruin their fur, they need that oil on their skin to have healthy skin and fur.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-09-2015, 08:05 PM
(30-09-2015 08:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  You do know that cat's should not be bathed unless covered in filth they can't remove? It will ruin their fur, they need that oil on their skin to have healthy skin and fur.

As spastic as my cat is, I must say he loves nothing better than to be brushed. Thankfully - I can help the shedding issue and he loves it. He will roll from one side to the other so I can brush him all over.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post