Just got wisdom teeth taken out.. Blah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Just got wisdom teeth taken out.. Blah
So apparently I have dry socket in the two bottom holes that were once filled by my wisdom teeth. It is painful. I hate it. I'm going to sdfbalsbdslfbadfasdfasdf.

Going to the dentist tomorrow, he might be able to fill them with some stuff. I CANT WAIT for this pain to go away for good.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2013, 10:02 PM
(03-02-2013 09:53 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  So apparently I have dry socket in the two bottom holes that were once filled by my wisdom teeth. It is painful. I hate it. I'm going to sdfbalsbdslfbadfasdfasdf.

Going to the dentist tomorrow, he might be able to fill them with some stuff. I CANT WAIT for this pain to go away for good.
Sorry Brother. I figured there would be no complications. I was wrong. I hope you recover quickly.

Julius
03-02-2013, 10:04 PM
Uh oh, that's supposed to be pretty miserable...the dry socket I mean...ICK.

All four of my wisdom teeth were impacted (never broke the skin) and were growing forward pushing all my teeth together and causing a lot of pressure and soreness. I was SO glad to have them removed...although the first pain meds made me throw up...not fun with stitches in your mouth. After a change in those meds, I was okay and within a few days quite happy they were gone.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-02-2013, 10:07 PM
Well... you'll probably get antibiotics now. Hang in there and... I hate to tell someone their business about their personal drug use but... ask your dentist for something with codeine. You've suffered enough. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-02-2013, 10:08 PM
(03-02-2013 10:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Uh oh, that's supposed to be pretty miserable...the dry socket I mean...ICK.

All four of my wisdom teeth were impacted (never broke the skin) and were growing forward pushing all my teeth together and causing a lot of pressure and soreness. I was SO glad to have them removed...although the first pain meds made me throw up...not fun with stitches in your mouth. After a change in those meds, I was okay and within a few days quite happy they were gone.
All four of mine were impacted. I don't remember them causing soreness - although the X-ray tended to indicate to me THAT would happen eventually.
03-02-2013, 11:54 PM
(03-02-2013 10:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Uh oh, that's supposed to be pretty miserable...the dry socket I mean...ICK.
Yes it is quite painful. It is worst in the morning for some reason, just on the verge of my pain threshhold. Anymore painful and I don't think I could handle it.

Thanks for all the wishes everyone. Pray for me. Angel

05-02-2013, 12:03 AM
I got all 4 removed, was eating chicken the same day... Got almost zero swelling and pain. The only thing was the death breath while the holes were healing. So my pain meds disappeared suddenly, and then I found some money in my pocket. All in all, pretty good experience...

My girlfriend however, looked like a chipmunk... a very grumpy chipmunk who wasn't impressed with my teasing.
05-02-2013, 12:09 AM
(05-02-2013 12:03 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  I got all 4 removed, was eating chicken the same day... Got almost zero swelling and pain. The only thing was the death breath while the holes were healing. So my pain meds disappeared suddenly, and then I found some money in my pocket. All in all, pretty good experience...

My girlfriend however, looked like a chipmunk... a very grumpy chipmunk who wasn't impressed with my teasing.
Lucky you.