Just got wisdom teeth taken out.. Blah

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2013, 07:52 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2013 08:01 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Just got wisdom teeth taken out.. Blah
(24-01-2013 06:44 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  
(24-01-2013 06:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  No antibiotics? WTAF?

And what is it you don't like about painkillers? What they gave you is pretty mild stuff.
Nope, no anti-biotics. I am aware that it is mild compared to morphine, vicodin, ect,

Mild, that's an understatement. Girly has to take like 8 tylenol 3's to even take notice. And that much acetaminophen could blow my liver out even if I haven't had a drink or two. Acetaminophen's some nasty shit as far as the liver's concerned.

(24-01-2013 06:44 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  I'm just not fond of taking prescription pills when I don't have to, especially pain-killers. My mother also happens to be a pain-killer addict, so that might have something to do with it.

Well, there you go. A pain-killer addict ain't enticed by tylenol 3, hell they sell tylenol 3 over the counter in Canada (at least they used to, not sure about now). Take a couple of old school aspirin with your tylenol 3. Old school shit works. Or it wouldn't be called old school, it'd be called snake oil shit that don't work.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just got wisdom teeth taken out.. Blah - GirlyMan - 24-01-2013 07:52 PM