Just had my cherry popped.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Just had my cherry popped.
At 16 they are probably elders.
More than likely they won't actually hear a word you're saying. They will wait till you are done talking and go from there

Do you mind if we keep coming back and question you on the passage we asked you to read ?

Hey you seem pretty cool. We are doing some charity work down town. You aren't against helping people who need it are you ?

Glad you could make it. (Everyone gives you a hug and some guy or girl in the group will pretend to like you and flirt with you, making you feel wanted )

Hope to see you again soon.

Do you mind if I bring (guy or girl) to our next get together ? They have been talking about you non stop.

You really should come to at least one church service.
We could sit together. It would kinda be like our first date.

^If any of the above happens ......run

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
27-12-2014, 08:03 PM
(27-12-2014 07:42 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  At 16 they are probably elders.

Yes they mentioned that. I had to disguise my smirk. No worries, I have no intention of having anything to do with them other than a friendly conversation. They may have the title of elder....... I'm sorry but that makes me giggle.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
27-12-2014, 08:14 PM
My aunt married a Mormon, and in my twenties me and my brother lived in a house. There were alot of parties in this house.She used to sickem on us early Sunday morning. Them young boys sure did get an eye and ear full. I'm sure they learned more than we did. I still laugh about it with my aunt.
27-12-2014, 08:19 PM
I really need to get my mind out of the gutter. Blush

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
27-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Handling two 16 yo "elders" wishing to speak to you about Jeebus-Smith with a drink already down the hatch, and not accidentally laughing at them when uncontrollable guffaws insue? Damn! Well done!

Only time I ever pulled that off was with this old guy who stopped by, but that was out of respect for the elderly, and because he didn't come right out with the "would you like to talk about Jeebus" bit, right off!

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
27-12-2014, 08:22 PM
My wife and I travel and we collect masks, we have them up everywhere, some pretty weird ones too.

Once we met a couple about our age, got to talking and we invite them over. They walk in, see the masks, and with a concerned look ask us about them.

I flippantly say we use them to scare off the JWs. As you can probably guess these two were JWs Gasp and the evening ended rather abruptly. Oh well, fuck’em if they can’t take a joke.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
27-12-2014, 09:29 PM
(27-12-2014 08:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  My wife and I travel and we collect masks, we have them up everywhere, some pretty weird ones too.

Once we met a couple about our age, got to talking and we invite them over. They walk in, see the masks, and with a concerned look ask us about them.

I flippantly say we use them to scare off the JWs. As you can probably guess these two were JWs Gasp and the evening ended rather abruptly. Oh well, fuck’em if they can’t take a joke.

I have a 200 foot driveway through dense woods, and each guide post or tree along the way has a large concrete gargoyle watching you. There is a life size skeleton wearing a cowboy hat on a rocking chair on the porch. Still one day they left a JW calling card. So much for my witness protection program.

don't believe everything you think
[+] 3 users Like church_organ's post
27-12-2014, 10:39 PM
I wish I could remember where I read it, but I was reading an article about the door to door selling of God. It mentioned that the younger members HATE going door to door, they would rather use social media, etc but they cant get out of doing it. So many are thrilled when they finally get someone decent that they can just kill some time with. Less roaming of streets, less people screaming at them, and they can report back that they are working a case.

I think have told the story here before about my obsese father that would slowly undress in front of them, always asking questions to see how long it would take for them to get uncomfortable and leave.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
27-12-2014, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2014 11:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-12-2014 08:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  My wife and I travel and we collect masks, we have them up everywhere, some pretty weird ones too.

You should've just kept your piehole shut and just asked them which pair they liked and given it to them as a gift. Silly circumference. Big Grin Evil_monster

#sigh
27-12-2014, 11:16 PM
When I was younger, I hated dressing up because everyone assumed I was a Mormon. I guess I just have the look.

'Murican Canadian