Just had my cherry popped.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Just had my cherry popped.
(27-12-2014 07:42 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  At 16 they are probably elders.
More than likely they won't actually hear a word you're saying. They will wait till you are done talking and go from there

Do you mind if we keep coming back and question you on the passage we asked you to read ?

Hey you seem pretty cool. We are doing some charity work down town. You aren't against helping people who need it are you ?

Glad you could make it. (Everyone gives you a hug and some guy or girl in the group will pretend to like you and flirt with you, making you feel wanted )

Hope to see you again soon.

Do you mind if I bring (guy or girl) to our next get together ? They have been talking about you non stop.

You really should come to at least one church service.
We could sit together. It would kinda be like our first date.

^If any of the above happens ......run

Or he could go with it. He might end up the happiest he's ever been in his life. [Image: dontknow1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2014, 11:32 PM
(27-12-2014 11:21 PM)Gordon Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 07:42 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  At 16 they are probably elders.
More than likely they won't actually hear a word you're saying. They will wait till you are done talking and go from there

Do you mind if we keep coming back and question you on the passage we asked you to read ?

Hey you seem pretty cool. We are doing some charity work down town. You aren't against helping people who need it are you ?

Glad you could make it. (Everyone gives you a hug and some guy or girl in the group will pretend to like you and flirt with you, making you feel wanted )

Hope to see you again soon.

Do you mind if I bring (guy or girl) to our next get together ? They have been talking about you non stop.

You really should come to at least one church service.
We could sit together. It would kinda be like our first date.

^If any of the above happens ......run

Or he could go with it. He might end up the happiest he's ever been in his life. [Image: dontknow1.gif]

Well, beside the fact that I'm happily married with two children... I'm not sure that ditching all of that to join a cult is the wisest decision I could make. But you're right, if I don't give it a shot I'll never know.

Tell you what, consult your cards for me and I'll run with whatever you say. I'll take it on faith. Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
27-12-2014, 11:53 PM
OK, story time. Sadly I wasn't there for this one but it was perpetrated and witnessed by friends of mine. Not friends of friends of their dogs' second cousin's mother-in-law.

The setting is a rundown two-bedroom student apartment. Most of you know what I'm describing. You've lived there at some point.

Bedroom #1 is occupied by George. George is self-described as "gay as pink ink" and "a disgusting little troll." Both are more accurate than you can know. George is also a theology major.

Bedroom #2 is inhabited by Michelle. Michelle is Jekyl to George's Hyde. Michelle is a tall brunette with an impressive bust, an impeccable fashion sense and a right hook that has left more than one fool regaining consciousness in the next county over. More than a few men have come to extreme grief from not looking beyond Michelle's breasts.

Michelle is getting dressed up for a night on the town so it's George who answers the knock at the door. He invites the two JWs in, offers them milk and cookies and discusses the usual with them. He's apparently nervous and fidgeting a bit. Eventually Michelle comes out, dressed to the nines, and George has to explain to the disapproving looks that no, they are not living in carnal sin. Michelle just isn't his type. Michelle just stands by the door quietly.

The conversation goes on and inevitably the milk and cookies run out, whereupon George gets up to fetch more. This makes it inescapably obvious to the JWs that George was not nervous in the least and that his fidgeting has a lot to do with the fact that he is now naked from the waist down.

The JWs beat a hasty retreat toward the safety of the door. And Michelle. Michelle, who adds calmly, "Don't mind him. He's harmless" in an unmistakably masculine tenor.

The JWs flee into the night and are never heard from again.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 5 users Like Paleophyte's post
28-12-2014, 12:04 AM
(27-12-2014 11:53 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  OK, story time. Sadly I wasn't there for this one but it was perpetrated and witnessed by friends of mine. Not friends of friends of their dogs' second cousin's mother-in-law.

The setting is a rundown two-bedroom student apartment. Most of you know what I'm describing. You've lived there at some point.

Bedroom #1 is occupied by George. George is self-described as "gay as pink ink" and "a disgusting little troll." Both are more accurate than you can know. George is also a theology major.

Bedroom #2 is inhabited by Michelle. Michelle is Jekyl to George's Hyde. Michelle is a tall brunette with an impressive bust, an impeccable fashion sense and a right hook that has left more than one fool regaining consciousness in the next county over. More than a few men have come to extreme grief from not looking beyond Michelle's breasts.

Michelle is getting dressed up for a night on the town so it's George who answers the knock at the door. He invites the two JWs in, offers them milk and cookies and discusses the usual with them. He's apparently nervous and fidgeting a bit. Eventually Michelle comes out, dressed to the nines, and George has to explain to the disapproving looks that no, they are not living in carnal sin. Michelle just isn't his type. Michelle just stands by the door quietly.

The conversation goes on and inevitably the milk and cookies run out, whereupon George gets up to fetch more. This makes it inescapably obvious to the JWs that George was not nervous in the least and that his fidgeting has a lot to do with the fact that he is now naked from the waist down.

The JWs beat a hasty retreat toward the safety of the door. And Michelle. Michelle, who adds calmly, "Don't mind him. He's harmless" in an unmistakably masculine tenor.

The JWs flee into the night and are never heard from again.

[Image: Pwned-48495.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
28-12-2014, 02:46 AM
(27-12-2014 06:21 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  I forget who first posted it but this should make for some lively conversation: Letter to a CES Director

Pages 9 through 12 are frigging hilarious. The whole "Golden Tablets of the Book of Mormon" story comes straight out of a Captain Kidd pirate book.

Thanks for the link. Powerful stuff!

28-12-2014, 02:51 AM
I wish mormons would come to my house someday. I think I had a visit from them but I never got out of bed fast enough to see them lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
28-12-2014, 07:05 AM
(27-12-2014 08:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I really need to get my mind out of the gutter. Blush

Oh thank god, I was worried I was the only one...

[Image: oscar.png]
28-12-2014, 09:08 AM
(28-12-2014 07:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-12-2014 08:19 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I really need to get my mind out of the gutter. Blush

Oh thank god, I was worried I was the only one...

Oh come on guys, I did put this in the atheism vs theism section. Though come to think of it, the first time I did get my cherry popped I'm pretty sure I saw god. Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
28-12-2014, 09:08 AM
(28-12-2014 09:08 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 07:05 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh thank god, I was worried I was the only one...

Oh come on guys, I did put this in the atheism vs theism section. Though come to think of it, the first time I did get my cherry popped I'm pretty sure I saw god. Yes

Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
28-12-2014, 09:55 AM
(27-12-2014 06:12 PM)The Polyglot Atheist Wrote:  I'll be honest: I thought the thread was about something else before opening it LOL

I suppose it's ok to have a talk, as long as they don't mistake your open-mindedness and kindness and interest in having a discussion on it for indecision about your own beliefs.

Maybe he was drinking one of those fancy drinks with a cherry in it and an umbrella tipped jauntily on the side, like a Malibu Rum Punch.

You're much nicer than I am. I have no patience with people coming to my door to sell me vacuums, cable service, magazine subscriptions or religion. I tell them if I wanted a vacuum cleaner, cable service, a magazine or a god I'd go buy one.Angry

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post