Just hug me or slap me or something I don't know.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Just hug me or slap me or something I don't know.
Every new day is new bad news. My doctor sucks and he's the only one within an hour that is covered by my insurance. My body sucks and thinks it should get an infection every time someone cuts into me despite the shitload of antibiotics. My fibromyalgia sucks and makes every pain worse. I'm on way too many meds and I am just stoned all the time and I hate it. I never had high self esteem anyways but at least I could feel sexy. That's kind of a dying feeling that dimishes more every time they cut into my girl bits. Yea I'm shallow sometimes but it makes me feel like if I ever do get to have sex again the person would think I'm gross. Mostly I just feel so angry and hateful lately. I don't like feeling this way. I just wanted to say. Don't hate me, I'll try to stick to cat memes for a while.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like Losty's post
26-08-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: Just hug me or slap me or something I don't know.
Sending you lots of hugs. Hug

[Image: 5anl0O.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
26-08-2016, 10:31 AM
I have my problems with health but, for some reason, probably genetic, I remain generally healthy and heal well.

But I do know what effect one problem after another has on people - had a year of that last year.

Feel for you buddy, hoping that it imotives asap!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
26-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Hug

There's a hug, and about that slap....this is the only thing I can offer

[Image: 3329yyr.gif]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 10 users Like Slowminded's post
26-08-2016, 11:00 AM
Hug
26-08-2016, 11:19 AM
All the hugs. Hug I wish I could make it better for you.

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
26-08-2016, 11:30 AM
(26-08-2016 10:22 AM)Losty Wrote:  Every new day is new bad news. My doctor sucks and he's the only one within an hour that is covered by my insurance. My body sucks and thinks it should get an infection every time someone cuts into me despite the shitload of antibiotics. My fibromyalgia sucks and makes every pain worse. I'm on way too many meds and I am just stoned all the time and I hate it. I never had high self esteem anyways but at least I could feel sexy. That's kind of a dying feeling that dimishes more every time they cut into my girl bits. Yea I'm shallow sometimes but it makes me feel like if I ever do get to have sex again the person would think I'm gross. Mostly I just feel so angry and hateful lately. I don't like feeling this way. I just wanted to say. Don't hate me, I'll try to stick to cat memes for a while.

I have a similar existence these days. When I was younger I was in a horrific accident that left my right leg, from hip to ankle, burned. 33 skin grafts to repair.

As I'm getting older, I get more and more frequent cellulitis, and end up in the hospital for a week of vancomyacin about 4 times per year. I live on opiates.

It sucks. No doubt about it. People don't realize that when you take opiates for actual pain relief, they don't get you high. It isn't fun.

I don't have girl parts, but the drugs make my boy parts not want to work. That makes my wife unhappy. That is NEVER a good thing. Sad

I wish I could offer you a good fix, but I can't. I can offer two things...

One: Ask for Zohydro ER. It's a new, extended release hydrocodone that is freaking amazing- it changed my life. Not all doctors will prescribe it, I had to switch 4 times, and I live in the country...now I drive 80 miles to my monthly appointments...it's worth it.

Two...this one sounds sucky, but it works. DISTRACT YOURSELF! Find hobbies, things that really take some brain power. I have so many hobbies it would blow your mind, but the one that really helps ME with pain is locksport...it's a sport that grew up around the art of lock picking. You can attend competitions, or people just assemble very difficult locks- called "challenge locks", and mail them to each other to try to open. I'm not suggesting locksport- I'm just saying a hobby that really requires you to focus mentally. Something that engrosses you so much you don't have time to think about the pain or the depression.

Beyond that...a positive support group of some sort. TTA even qualifies, it doesn't matter if it's "medically legit", all that matters is that you feel supported by it, in a healthy manner.

I hope you find some relief from everything...hang in there, and if you ever need to talk, PM me! Sometimes talking to a virtual stranger helps, for some reason.

Cheers!
[+] 8 users Like The Dark One's post
26-08-2016, 03:42 PM
(26-08-2016 10:22 AM)Losty Wrote:  Every new day is new bad news. My doctor sucks and he's the only one within an hour that is covered by my insurance. My body sucks and thinks it should get an infection every time someone cuts into me despite the shitload of antibiotics. My fibromyalgia sucks and makes every pain worse. I'm on way too many meds and I am just stoned all the time and I hate it. I never had high self esteem anyways but at least I could feel sexy. That's kind of a dying feeling that dimishes more every time they cut into my girl bits. Yea I'm shallow sometimes but it makes me feel like if I ever do get to have sex again the person would think I'm gross. Mostly I just feel so angry and hateful lately. I don't like feeling this way. I just wanted to say. Don't hate me, I'll try to stick to cat memes for a while.

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug we could never hate you, we love you too much.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
26-08-2016, 04:03 PM
I’m sorry to hear that Losty, how about we just get you one of these?

[Image: free-hug-sofa-lee-eun-kyoung-7.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
26-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Haven't been around in the time you were active here before, I think, but for what it's worth: Hug Sorry things are sucking so badly health wise.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post