Just in case anyone was wondering . . .

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Just in case anyone was wondering . . .
(22-06-2017 04:33 PM)Dr H Wrote:  
(22-06-2017 02:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm gonna invite this fella to the forum just to dick with the lot of you. Yes

"You have also identified previously as Jesus Christ."

"Well, it’s really complicated, yes, but I carry that frequency. The energy called 'Christ' just means light. It’s a light energy that was created at the beginning of creation and is the foundation of all creation. It’s like the energy that holds creation together. It has got to constantly keep being renewed in different civilisations."

Oh, please do.
But don't tell us when; see if we can figure out who it is.

He may want to put on a hat, to cover the halo...

Big Grin

It's a quote from the breatheater in the link. He does sound like an interesting fellow I could have dinner with. And I wouldn't have to worry about being rude when I ask "Are you going to eat that?"

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
22-06-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: Just in case anyone was wondering . . .
(22-06-2017 04:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I see. Still 2 weeks or even a month without food wouldn't surprise me. Hell I've fasted for a week. You stop getting hungry after like 3 days when your body starts eating itself. Fasting every other day, on the other hand, seems to extend life. Weird.

Sure. For many years I've initiated the start of a new workout phase with a 3-4 day fast, as a means of mental discipline. And I've gone over a week a couple of times, mostly through forgetfulness, with no apparent ill effects. Although at that point you do, as you say, start burning tissue. But I'm sure with a little advance notice I could fairly easily psych myself up to get through two weeks without food.
Hell, some of the 1981 Irish hunger strikers lasted more than 70 days.

Of course I've never done it without water. But I seldom drink much during a typical day as it is. I frequently get through a whole work day without talking a drink. Again, it's not deliberate, it's just that if I don't feel thirsty, I don't tend to think about it. Point is that, while I do need water, my natural physiology seems to require somewhat less of it than a lot of people around me, under typical circumstances.

And I'm not even a yogi. Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply