Just joined a christian chat site

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Just joined a christian chat site
I've been tempted many times to join a Christian forum. I often wonder how I would be received if I pretended to be an extreme fundamentalist. I would advocate for slavery and the murder of infidels. I would claim to pray to god so that he might bring death to all the unrighteous.
But then I realize I have better things to do. Like watching the grass grow...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2014, 05:50 PM
I am not sure if I would ever want to go to a christian forum, just because of all of the Special pleading they do for their supposed god!

Thou shalt not kill. God kills people.

" OH! well, god can kill any number of us all he wants because god is good and if god wipes out all of humanity than its a good holy thing."

I wonder if they will ever finally realize just how retarded and psychopathic that sounds like to anyone who is not a part of their religion?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
27-07-2014, 06:01 PM
I was (well technically I still am although haven't been on there in months) a member of debating Christianity and religion, but they are so anal retentive about everything, it got on my nerves. I am losing my desire to beat the theists over their heads with logic, they are fixated with their delusion of choice.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
27-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Only a few hours.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Indefinite

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes MrKrispy601's post
27-07-2014, 07:14 PM
I wonder how long it would take for me to get banned.

Maybe I will post the " No such thing as free will" argument to them.

You know, that if god was all knowing AND all powerful. Free will is an illusion AND he is a jack ass.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
27-07-2014, 07:47 PM
(27-07-2014 06:44 PM)MrKrispy601 Wrote:  Only a few hours.

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Indefinite

Drinking Beverage

Laugh out load that didn't take long, how dare you enter logic into their discussions Laughat

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
27-07-2014, 09:19 PM
It's annoying that they can't even be arsed to make up a reason. I mean, obviously it's "YOU DON'T AGREE WITH US GO AWAY" but they could at least put an effort in...

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
28-07-2014, 12:09 AM
(27-07-2014 09:19 PM)Colourcraze Wrote:  It's annoying that they can't even be arsed to make up a reason. I mean, obviously it's "YOU DON'T AGREE WITH US GO AWAY" but they could at least put an effort in...

It's honest at least Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-07-2014, 12:17 AM
I've sometimes thought about joining a Christian forum but... they're always so damn... moderated. TTA has ruined my ability to e.g. be polite to an idiot - all I wanna do is turn up the sarcasm to eleven and blast the bugger... I think every single Christian forum that I've ever scoped out has rules like
- no criticism of admin. // I can't stand this - why do people accept this kinda shit?
- be polite to other members. // ditto
- we are here to promote the glory of the Lord therefore if you say the teensiest tiny little thing about atheism (other than "atheists bad, Christians good") we will ban your ass to kingdom come. // OK cool whatever, I don't like you assholes either, know what? I'm not gonna join your forum. That'll show you.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-07-2014, 07:48 AM
(27-07-2014 02:23 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I don't understand what you get out of it?

Of all the ways I could spend my day, the ABSOLUTE LAST PLACE I would go is to hang out on a Christian forum, a church, read the bible, etc.

I see so many people here that do it, and I'm just completely dumbfounded as to why?!

Seriously, I just don't get it. Not trying to be mean, or criticize , I just don't get it.

It's like someone would say to me " hey, let's go eat some shit out of the toilet " and my only response is " fuck no, why the fuck would you do that!!?"

Yeah, I really don't get it. Huh

"I've attended three dozen services, regularly converse with other Christians, and read the Bible two times. What'd you think of Exodus 21:20?" Is a great response to all the idiots who think we're atheists just because we haven't heard enough about Jesus yet.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post