Just made a mormon cry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Just made a mormon cry
Well done!

Pop's if you showed up at my door, I'd just knock you out.

The last time xians came to my door they suffered so much abuse they left to me shouting "And don't you ever come back?"

OB is right. These dumb fuckers come to your door uninvited, fuck 'em!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
17-01-2016, 07:35 PM
(16-01-2016 11:52 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That's really something to be proud of.

Said the compulsive liar nutjob who tried to kill his own wife. Glass houses pops, glass houses.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
17-01-2016, 07:39 PM
(17-01-2016 07:35 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 11:52 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That's really something to be proud of.

Said the compulsive liar nutjob who tried to kill his own wife. Glass houses pops, glass houses.
I'm not a compulsive liar by any means. I didn't try to kill the woman that was not my wife. If I would have actually wholly tried, well, we wouldn't be talking.
17-01-2016, 07:46 PM
(17-01-2016 07:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not a compulsive liar by any means. I didn't try to kill the woman that was not my wife. If I would have actually wholly tried, well, we wouldn't be talking.

Well is this really true, that you are not a liar? You keep telling us god exists. You have yet to prove it. Is this truth to you?

If I were to say I am a really smart duck billed platypus, would you believe me if I failed completely to prove it?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
17-01-2016, 07:52 PM
(17-01-2016 07:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 07:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not a compulsive liar by any means. I didn't try to kill the woman that was not my wife. If I would have actually wholly tried, well, we wouldn't be talking.

Well is this really true, that you are not a liar? You keep telling us god exists. You have yet to prove it. Is this truth to you?

If I were to say I am a really smart duck billed platypus, would you believe me if I failed completely to prove it?
You can't justifiably say I am a liar when I have not lied. Just because I cannot show you things that were shown to me by something greater than me doesn't mean I am a liar or incredible.
17-01-2016, 07:54 PM
(17-01-2016 07:52 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 07:46 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well is this really true, that you are not a liar? You keep telling us god exists. You have yet to prove it. Is this truth to you?

You can't justifiably say I am a liar when I have not lied. Just because I cannot show you things that were shown to me by something greater than me doesn't mean I am a liar or incredible.

You have told us repeatedly "God exists."

Never have you offered any evidence.

So you have been lying.

Banjo.
17-01-2016, 08:28 PM
(17-01-2016 07:54 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 07:52 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You can't justifiably say I am a liar when I have not lied. Just because I cannot show you things that were shown to me by something greater than me doesn't mean I am a liar or incredible.

You have told us repeatedly "God exists."

Never have you offered any evidence.

So you have been lying.
That is illogical.
17-01-2016, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 08:38 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(17-01-2016 07:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not a compulsive liar by any means.
I've written multiple extensive posts pointing out your record of dishonesty so I can had the above to that list. For example: you said that I was a "self described drunk" and when I asked you to link where I mentioned being a drunk or even alcohol you refused to do so and then repeated that lie and have several times since in the proceeding months even though I have called you out multiple times on your lie.
You claim knowledge you clearly don't have which is dishonest as well. You lie all the damn time pops.

(17-01-2016 07:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I didn't try to kill the woman that was not my wife.
Uhhhh...
(10-01-2016 10:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I nearly killed the mother of one of my children out of not rage exactly, but need, as I was trying to advance from where I was for multiple reasons and she was bent on self gratification(destruction) regardless of what was at stake(child). So anyway yeah, really, really almost ruined the lives of two families, more importantly messing up the chances of a child to have a fair chance. So I didn't kill her. I stopped after methodically chasing her in a calm composed manner for ~20 minutes.
That's attempted murder...like I said, guess I can add that one to your list of lies as well. The fact that you weren't married to her doesn't make you not a shitty human.

(10-01-2016 10:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If I would have actually wholly tried, well, we wouldn't be talking.

Haha the fact you are as incompetent a murderer as you are a thinker (entirely) doesn't mean you aren't an attempted murderer dumbass.

Glass fucking houses pops.

17-01-2016, 08:38 PM
On topic: It's actually rather amusing as I used to live across the street from a JW church for several years. They would come by semi-regularly, at least once a month at the start, and I always took their little booklet and was very genial and polite.

Eventually it became a weekly thing and I had to make it known I had no interest in any religion though they were welcome to come in and talk about non-religious matters over a cup of tea. They didn't naturally at first but once you find some common ground (TV, literature, what not) they are just people. Had a standing afternoon Tea date on Thursdays with one JW girl which went on for about 11 months before I moved. Lovely person, shame about her delusions but a lovely person.

It's funny as aggressive and intolerant of stupid as I am here in person I'm the picture of a gentleman.

17-01-2016, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 08:46 PM by popsthebuilder.)
(17-01-2016 08:28 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 07:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm not a compulsive liar by any means.
I've written multiple extensive posts pointing out your record of dishonesty so I can had the above to that list. For example: you said that I was a "self described drunk" and when I asked you to link where I mentioned being a drunk or even alcohol you refused to do so and then repeated that lie and have several times since in the proceeding months even though I have called you out multiple times on your lie.
You claim knowledge you clearly don't have which is dishonest as well. You lie all the damn time pops.

(17-01-2016 07:39 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I didn't try to kill the woman that was not my wife.
Uhhhh...
(10-01-2016 10:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I nearly killed the mother of one of my children out of not rage exactly, but need, as I was trying to advance from where I was for multiple reasons and she was bent on self gratification(destruction) regardless of what was at stake(child). So anyway yeah, really, really almost ruined the lives of two families, more importantly messing up the chances of a child to have a fair chance. So I didn't kill her. I stopped after methodically chasing her in a calm composed manner for ~20 minutes.
That's attempted murder...like I said, guess I can add that one to your list of lies as well. The fact that you weren't married to her doesn't make you not a shitty human.

(10-01-2016 10:44 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If I would have actually wholly tried, well, we wouldn't be talking.

Haha the fact you are as incompetent a murderer as you are a thinker (entirely) doesn't mean you aren't an attempted murder dumbass.

Glass fucking houses pops.
Look, Ass; I could have killed her with ease, but did not. Secondly, she was not my wife. No crime was committed you slimy prick.

Oh, and I call you a drunk because of your avatar, and because you like to accuse me of being a rapist.