Just made a mormon cry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Just made a mormon cry
(17-01-2016 02:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well done!

Pop's if you showed up at my door, I'd just knock you out.

The last time xians came to my door they suffered so much abuse they left to me shouting "And don't you ever come back?"

OB is right. These dumb fuckers come to your door uninvited, fuck 'em!
I wouldn't come to your door.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Quote:Just because I cannot show you things that were shown to me by something greater than me

I'm having a hard time imagining anything that isn't greater than you.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 3 users Like Minimalist's post
17-01-2016, 09:02 PM
(17-01-2016 08:49 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  

The last time xians came to my door they suffered so much abuse they left to me shouting "And don't you ever come back?"

That's basically what you did when you came here...we just don't have a real door to slam in your face, unfortunately.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
17-01-2016, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2016 09:11 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(17-01-2016 08:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Look, Ass; I could have killed her with ease, but did not.
You call having to chase someone for 20 minutes and failing to catch them "ease"?

lolz ok.Rolleyes

(17-01-2016 08:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No crime was committed you slimy prick.
Actually pursuing with an intent to cause bodily harm (what you described) is a crime. The fact you didn't get arrested does not make it not a crime you idiot.

(17-01-2016 08:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh, and I call you a drunk because of your avatar
I know why you call me a drunk, every slack jawed idiot in in here from you to CotW to Mr Woof has tried that joke but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about you claiming I said I was a drunk, which I never did and you have repeated this lie, that I said it, multiple times. You are a liar pops, we all know it, and you make it worse every time you try to pretend you are not.

(17-01-2016 08:38 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  and because you like to accuse me of being a rapist.
You know EXACTLY why I call you that and you know it's not because you are a rapist or because I think you are one which I don't.
When you first got here you asserted that you didn't have to prove fuck all and it was up to us to disprove your nonsense. I tried, multiple times, to explain to you how the Burden of Proof works and you acted like the belligerent cunt you are so I asked you if, given it's up to the other person to disprove a claim, I am justified in calling you a rapist until you disprove you are a rapist.
The fact you would rather be called a rapist then acknowledge you were wrong on who has the burden of proof is your problem, not mine. Every time I do it's to make fun of how fucking incompetent you are at basic logic.
According to your logic I'm not actually accusing you of being a rapist as, again so we are clear YOUR logic, my statement is that I KNOW you are a rapist and is perfectly reasonable and fair until you disprove it.

I'm not actually accusing you of being a rapist when I call you one, I'm actually accusing you of being ballshitingly stupid and irrational.

Anyway the point was considering you have a documented history of being a shit human being both in this forum and outside it maybe don't get all judgmental cause another person was rude..with words.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
17-01-2016, 09:08 PM
(17-01-2016 08:49 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  

Right your MO is more along the lies of throw a hissy fit and try to convince that person to come to your door so you can try (and fail!) to assault that person. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
17-01-2016, 11:34 PM
(17-01-2016 09:08 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(17-01-2016 08:49 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I wouldn't come to your door.
Right your MO is more along the lies of throw a hissy fit and try to convince that person to come to your door so you can try (and fail!) to assault that person. Drinking Beverage

Now it is. Not a hissy fit, more quoting scripture they dislike then telling them to take their evil BS and never come back.

I've been fighting this shit through reason for 30+ years. After the third decade, one tires of it.

Oh and no xian has ever returned to my door. Result.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-01-2016, 11:36 PM

You are unwelcome.

And I have 22 dans. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-01-2016, 04:14 AM
Ow, the edge x3x

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
18-01-2016, 04:23 AM
I scared some Southern Baptists once because they though I was going to answer the door naked. Laughat

Was hilarious! Big Grin

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
18-01-2016, 08:05 AM
(17-01-2016 11:36 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

You are unwelcome.

And I have 22 dans. Smile
22dans?