Just made a mormon cry

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2016, 11:59 AM
RE: Just made a mormon cry
(17-01-2016 02:44 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Well done!

Pop's if you showed up at my door, I'd just knock you out.

The last time xians came to my door they suffered so much abuse they left to me shouting "And don't you ever come back?"

OB is right. These dumb fuckers come to your door uninvited, fuck 'em!

OMG Banjo, I would love to have seen that. Thumbsup I can just picture you doing this.Laugh out load I never have the guts to talk to door to door bible thumpers because I'm so irate and enraged that I can't think of anything to say. I slam the door in their face though.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-01-2016, 01:23 PM
(18-01-2016 11:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 09:45 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  So a harmless joke, and breaking someone's will are equivalent to you?

Which one's the joke?
Person pretending as if they were going to answer the door naked was the harmless joke,

The other was obviously at the expense of another.
18-01-2016, 01:25 PM
(18-01-2016 11:59 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

The last time xians came to my door they suffered so much abuse they left to me shouting "And don't you ever come back?"

OMG Banjo, I would love to have seen that. Thumbsup I can just picture you doing this.Laugh out load I never have the guts to talk to door to door bible thumpers because I'm so irate and enraged that I can't think of anything to say. I slam the door in their face though.
That's an fd up picture.

Js
18-01-2016, 01:25 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2016 01:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-01-2016 01:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 11:08 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Which one's the joke?
Person pretending as if they were going to answer the door naked was the harmless joke,

ummmmm .... what if I might've accidentally on purpose opened the door when I was naked? Not so harmless now uh? One woman tried to sue me for her therapy bills. I'm like "I didn't knock on her door."

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-01-2016, 01:34 PM
(18-01-2016 01:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Person pretending as if they were going to answer the door naked was the harmless joke,

ummmmm .... what if I might've accidentally on purpose opened the door when I was naked? Not so harmless now uh? One woman tried to sue me for her therapy bills. I'm like "I didn't knock on her door."
Uhm...definitely not the same thing.
18-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Pops is saying there there is a distinct difference between playing a joke on someone and talking someone down until they cry. Which is correct.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
18-01-2016, 02:07 PM
(18-01-2016 02:04 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  Pops is saying there there is a distinct difference between playing a joke on someone and talking someone down until they cry. Which is correct.

It depends on what they bring uninvited to the door.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-01-2016, 02:16 PM
(18-01-2016 11:59 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

After debating these idiots for 30+ years I hold them in utter contempt. People need to realise who I am in that I raised myself. I never had the luxury of growing up in a neighbourhood going to a high school or college. I had to fight for everything I got out in the bush.

Are people really surprised I would abuse theists for peddling the evil shit they believe and end by telling them to fuck off and never return? This is Australia.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-01-2016, 03:49 PM
(18-01-2016 02:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 11:59 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  OMG Banjo, I would love to have seen that. Thumbsup I can just picture you doing this.Laugh out load I never have the guts to talk to door to door bible thumpers because I'm so irate and enraged that I can't think of anything to say. I slam the door in their face though.

After debating these idiots for 30+ years I hold them in utter contempt. People need to realise who I am in that I raised myself. I never had the luxury of growing up in a neighbourhood going to a high school or college. I had to fight for everything I got out in the bush.

Are people really surprised I would abuse theists for peddling the evil shit they believe and end by telling them to fuck off and never return? This is Sparta.
18-01-2016, 09:56 PM
(18-01-2016 01:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-01-2016 01:23 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Person pretending as if they were going to answer the door naked was the harmless joke,

I gotta biker friend who answered the door buck naked with an erection (he was having sex with his latest GF) when JW's showed up at the door, and asked them, "What?". They never came back. People coming around to push jeebus should be ready for any situation. Just like the people on the inside of the home. Just sayin'. Pops, the shaming you tried above ain't workin'. Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post