Just once...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: Just once...
Uh... k37713... that dude behind you ... he's looking at your ass. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
08-08-2012, 01:20 PM
RE: Just once...
(08-08-2012 01:16 PM)Jeff Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 10:11 AM)k37713 Wrote:  Speaking of religious athletes.. I recently joined a program/gym called cross fit and it is a no joke - no hold back - serious as shit - work out regime. You really don't see any "out of shape" peeps in my box/gym- (seriously the typical guy looks like his stomach is made of tire tread - girls are fittttt too )..

Hmmm, I'm skeptical. Post some pictures of the girls so we can see if you're telling the truth.Drooling

google cross fit girls.. I dare you..

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
08-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Just once...
(08-08-2012 01:10 PM)k37713 Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 10:42 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Pics or it didn't happen. Big Grin

ha.. I wasn't talking about me.. as I stated I'm new ( give me a couple months and I'll be cut like a mofo ) Smile Although I'm pretty fit, most of these peeps make me look like gilbert grape Bowing

[Image: fwhash.jpg]

yes thats a beer.. sooo.. when I wonder why I'm not in better shape .. mystery solved... Big Grin

was not my intention to derail this thread.. just was shocked at the amount of xtians in my gym - thought there might be a corelation between hard core athletes and fanatical religious mumbo jumbo.. they seem pretty intense in both

Pics of hot chicks trump any accusations of thread derailing. You're on solid ground here. Thumbsup

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post