Just really?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: Just really?
(09-02-2014 08:49 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  So apparently we're not done here afterall.
*sips tea*

(09-02-2014 08:41 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  This post implies that if you offer friendship and a guy refuses your friendship because you do not want sex, then he believes that he is entitled to your body. I don't understand how you can not see that...

I think you're taking some of her verbs too literally.

"Friendzoning" is when two people (friends acquaintances, etc.) know each other---one person wants sex, the other doesn't. It's that simple. There's no direct "offering" of friendship in every case, you can just work with the person or whatever.

Most everyone else is talking about straight men and straight women being friends without sexual tension ever entering the situation, or it entering the situation and then being forgotten about. This is not friendzoning, so I don't know why it's in this thread.

Do all of these details seriously matter? I don't understand why people want to keep going around in endless loops. What does the exact wording matter? It doesn't.

Ok ok, but I think most people are responding to the OP's words. I didn't even watch the video because what she said has nothing to do with friend zoning. What she said is poor poor me blah blah Sadcryface2. Either way this thread (as most of BQ's threads) was created to intentionally incite drama. That is why she just says something controversial and then leaves without even participating. She occasionally comes back if someone calls her out on it but not usually.

Btw I like to have a little fun letting off steam in small thread debates, it is nothing personal against you Hug Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Oh, you're silly.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Cephalotus's post
10-02-2014, 11:11 PM
(09-02-2014 08:34 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 08:06 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Just because a guy doesn't want to be your friend doesn't mean that he thinks you are obligated to have sex with him.

This sentence literally makes absolutely no sense.....whatsoever.

It is a grammatically correct and coherent sentence and I can understand it so it does make sense.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
10-02-2014, 11:15 PM
(09-02-2014 08:49 PM)Cephalotus Wrote:  Do all of these details seriously matter? I don't understand why people want to keep going around in endless loops. What does the exact wording matter? It doesn't.

You should respond only to your own posts. Since you don't really care what people actually mean it would work well for you.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user