Just really?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Just really?
Look all I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with finding your friends sexually attractive. BUT if the only reason you're my friend is you're hoping to get in my pants ... NEWSFLASH: that's not friendship. And it's really insulting to say you want friendship then for a guy to whine about how I didn't pick them. Secretly thinking I'm somehow a manipulative bitch who's jerking them around, and because I didn't pick you I deserve everything I get. Nobody is forcing u to be my friend. And guess what any guy who thinks this way isn't that nice after all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 02:31 PM
(03-02-2014 02:24 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Look all I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with finding your friends sexually attractive. BUT if the only reason you're my friend is you're hoping to get in my pants ... NEWSFLASH: that's not friendship. And it's really insulting to say you want friendship then for a guy to whine about how I didn't pick them. Secretly thinking I'm somehow a manipulative bitch who's jerking them around, and because I didn't pick you I deserve everything I get. Nobody is forcing u to be my friend. And guess what any guy who thinks this way isn't that nice after all.

That's a very one sided opinion. Have you not read anything that has been posted on your thread?

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Im_Ryan's post
03-02-2014, 02:31 PM
(03-02-2014 02:24 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Look all I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with finding your friends sexually attractive. BUT if the only reason you're my friend is you're hoping to get in my pants ... NEWSFLASH: that's not friendship. And it's really insulting to say you want friendship then for a guy to whine about how I didn't pick them. Secretly thinking I'm somehow a manipulative bitch who's jerking them around, and because I didn't pick you I deserve everything I get. Nobody is forcing u to be my friend. And guess what any guy who thinks this way isn't that nice after all.

You need to broaden your horizons some, get out a bit more, find a new pastime or hobby, take up a new something or other - like a cooking class - learn a new foreign language. Maybe you don't realize it but you talk ALL the time about who does or does not want to have sex with you. Gotta be more to you than this.

meh.........who am I to correct you LOL? You'd probably like to see me talk about something other than Chippy being such a dick.

LOL
anywho - please take my post as friendly suggestion as it is meant to be k?
Heart

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
03-02-2014, 02:36 PM
(03-02-2014 02:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

You need to broaden your horizons some, get out a bit more, find a new pastime or hobby, take up a new something or other - like a cooking class - learn a new foreign language. Maybe you don't realize it but you talk ALL the time about who does or does not want to have sex with you. Gotta be more to you than this.

meh.........who am I to correct you LOL? You'd probably like to see me talk about something other than Chippy being such a dick.

LOL
Heart

I actually liked a chippy post in this thread Weeping

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
03-02-2014, 02:42 PM
(03-02-2014 02:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 02:31 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You need to broaden your horizons some, get out a bit more, find a new pastime or hobby, take up a new something or other - like a cooking class - learn a new foreign language. Maybe you don't realize it but you talk ALL the time about who does or does not want to have sex with you. Gotta be more to you than this.

LOL
Heart

I actually liked a chippy post in this thread Weeping

Worship Slaves You're better than me, grasshopper........... much better.
*shrug*
LOL

oxox

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
03-02-2014, 02:45 PM
(03-02-2014 02:24 PM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Look all I'm saying is there is nothing wrong with finding your friends sexually attractive. BUT if the only reason you're my friend is you're hoping to get in my pants ... NEWSFLASH: that's not friendship.

No shit, that's why guys get so upset about being friendzoned. They didn't want to be your friend. They wanted to have sex with you. The fact that you don't have the same intentions doesn't make the rejection any less painful to bear.

Quote:And it's really insulting to say you want friendship then for a guy to whine about how I didn't pick them.

Yeah, because trying to get in a girl's pants without getting to know her first is sooo classy, and girls really love it when you walk up to them and tell them flat out "I want to fuck you". Works every time... Dodgy

Quote: Secretly thinking I'm somehow a manipulative bitch who's jerking them around, and because I didn't pick you I deserve everything I get. Nobody is forcing u to be my friend.

This will always depend on the circumstances.
First, you can't possibly know what the other person is thinking unless they say it outright. Stop projecting your own perceptions of the world on those around you, it's not beneficial to anyone.
Second, if you're the type that constantly dates douchebags and then complains to her "nice guy" friends about how he hurt you, yes, you deserve every last bit of what you get. In the vast majority of guys that I know who complain about being "friendzoned", this is the case.
Third, if you're open and honest with people up front, you can avoid a lot of hurt feelings that comes from misread cues. It's better to lose an acquaintance now than a good friend later.

Quote: And guess what any guy who thinks this way isn't that nice after all.

So, men aren't allowed to get hurt over rejection? We're not allowed to be bitter over a broken heart?

Miscommunications happen all the time. What one person sees as subtle signals, the other may see as mixed signals. Our minds, on an individual level, are so vastly different that you can't expect that people will correctly guess your motivations.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 9 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
03-02-2014, 10:39 PM
What so now all women are expected to put out to guys who want to fuck them or at least 'give them a chance'? Well call me Alexa Chung.

It's fucking horrible having guys 'like' you and you have no feelings towards them. They aren't bad guys. They aren't stupid or unattractive losers. You just don't want to root them. The thought of them slobbering all over you is repellent. You can be as direct as all get out "I don't like you. Please leave me alone" and they take it to mean "Ha! That is just what she thinks now but if I up my game I can turn her!"

I am very clear in my mind about the men I find attractive and if they can't deal with it and think I am a bitch, then so be it.
[+] 1 user Likes Pippen's post
04-02-2014, 12:09 AM
(03-02-2014 07:13 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  You guys talking about "urges" and "biology" and stuff, don't you have any really ugly female friends? Why don't you want to fuck them?

I have one somewhat unattractive female friend. If she offered to blow me, I'd say yes.

Biology, babe. Can't ignore it.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
04-02-2014, 01:11 AM
(03-02-2014 10:39 PM)Pippen Wrote:  What so now all women are expected to put out to guys who want to fuck them or at least 'give them a chance'?

Who in this thread put forward that position?
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post
04-02-2014, 01:17 AM
(03-02-2014 10:39 PM)Pippen Wrote:  What so now all women are expected to put out to guys who want to fuck them or at least 'give them a chance'? Well call me Alexa Chung.

It's fucking horrible having guys 'like' you and you have no feelings towards them. They aren't bad guys. They aren't stupid or unattractive losers. You just don't want to root them. The thought of them slobbering all over you is repellent. You can be as direct as all get out "I don't like you. Please leave me alone" and they take it to mean "Ha! That is just what she thinks now but if I up my game I can turn her!"

I am very clear in my mind about the men I find attractive and if they can't deal with it and think I am a bitch, then so be it.

If this happens to you in real life, you need to take a look at the kind of company you keep. Yes there are creepers out there. If you don't want to be creeped on then don't associate with people like that. Do not date them, do not be their friend or even their acquaintance, do not give them the time of day. That seems obvious to me.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post