Just recently realized that I'm both atheist and gay.....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Just recently realized that I'm both atheist and gay.....
Its fine. Look samurai were gay, and they were bad asses. So just be a badass you will be fine. Also we are here to talk to you

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2015, 11:40 AM
(24-11-2015 10:38 AM)jason197754 Wrote:  Thank you everyone.,,.but could you qll give me some practical steps that I can take???

You need to meet a couple people you REALLY respect, in the same boat as you. It will do wonders for your self-esteem. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-11-2015, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 24-11-2015 11:50 AM by Mr. Boston.)
(22-11-2015 11:31 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I actually don't understand how any gay people could believe in any of the major gods. Besides there being no evidence for any deities, the gods all hate them.

Most major religions don't have much of anything good to say about straight people's sex lives either. The big religions are pretty much against human beings from the get-go; especially those who enjoy their bodies and others'.

As far as the OP goes, if this is too personal I apologize, but have you done much sexual experimentation/exploration? I think one big part of figuring out who you are is figuring out what you like, what turns you on, what excites you. You may just have to get out there and fool around with a bunch of guys, that's good news right?! Knowing who you are as a sexual being, and finding confidence as a sexual being may help you to have more confidence in other areas of your life too. You might EVEN fall in love and have someone fall in love with you (though hopefully not too early on!) which can only serve to make you more confident and self-assured. Plus, having someone by your side to help you navigate coming out from one closet or the other will probably make things easier.
27-11-2015, 04:39 PM
You'd get along great with horses. They know who is true and who isn't. So glad you have found the strength to shake off the influences and enjoy being who you truly are.