Just so there is no confusion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 02:07 PM
Just so there is no confusion
This morning I went to the hardware store and I followed a guy into the parking who had a bumper sticker that read, "Just so there is no confusion, because I drive a Subaru does not mean that I am a liberal." He also had the Christian Jesus fish on his car. I parked next to him and got out my car and said, "Just so there is no confusion, because I carry a gun does not mean that I am a conservative and I am certainly not a fucking Christian." He did not take it well. He didn't seem to care about the Christian aspect but he thought it was my duty, as a concealed carry licensee, to be a Republicunt. He yelled a lot and didn't make much sense but that's what I expect from the religious right. As we parted company and he headed for the grocery store and I for the Ace Hardware, I thanked him and said I enjoyed our conversation. He told me to get fucked. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 11 users Like Black Eagle's post
12-11-2015, 02:20 PM
RE: Just so there is no confusion
Since I'm from Florida I know that nothing de-escalates a situation faster than telling someone you have a gun or brandishing it. Sleepy

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
12-11-2015, 02:22 PM
So he drove a Subaru but wasn't a liberal and since he was a man he couldn't have been a lesbian either. I assume he also wasn't an Asian teenager into street racing? Does not compute.
[+] 3 users Like Mr. Boston's post
12-11-2015, 02:26 PM
It's not surprising - people expect other people to fall into two groups....

Us, and them......

Obviously you didn't fall into his group..... Or even the defined "other".

Kudos...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
12-11-2015, 02:41 PM
(12-11-2015 02:07 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  This morning I went to the hardware store and I followed a guy into the parking who had a bumper sticker that read, "Just so there is no confusion, because I drive a Subaru does not mean that I am a liberal."

This morning I was behind a pickup with large block lettering across the rear glass of the cab that read:
Obama: you keep you hope and change
I'll keep god, my guns, & the constitution

I was betting that he'd never actually read the constitution or has any idea what it actually says. The funniest part was that he was tailgating, speeding, and weaving in & out of traffic trying to get ahead of everybody else and kept getting cut off.

There are a lot of religious types around where I live but it's rare to see somebody that proud of their ignorance.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
12-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Only liberals buy Subaru's?

What does my Prius say about me then?

Consider

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

12-11-2015, 02:50 PM
(12-11-2015 02:22 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  So he drove a Subaru but wasn't a liberal and since he was a man he couldn't have been a lesbian either.

This isn't the first time I've heard Subaru = lesbian. What gives? How is this even a stereotype?
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
12-11-2015, 02:52 PM
(12-11-2015 02:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Only liberals buy Subaru's?

What does my Prius say about me then?

Consider

It says you're way beyond liberal. You're probably some kind of tree-hugging pinko commie or something.

Big Grin
[+] 4 users Like Grasshopper's post
12-11-2015, 02:57 PM
(12-11-2015 02:50 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 02:22 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  So he drove a Subaru but wasn't a liberal and since he was a man he couldn't have been a lesbian either.

This isn't the first time I've heard Subaru = lesbian. What gives? How is this even a stereotype?

How many lesbians do you know? I know at least 3 that drive a Subaru. I'm not sure why, I've never asked.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
12-11-2015, 03:40 PM
(12-11-2015 02:57 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 02:50 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  This isn't the first time I've heard Subaru = lesbian. What gives? How is this even a stereotype?

How many lesbians do you know? I know at least 3 that drive a Subaru. I'm not sure why, I've never asked.

Oh shit, my father is a lesbian. Shocking

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post