Just so there is no confusion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Just so there is no confusion
The only bumper sticker that I ever want will read "I brake for tailgaters".

(Unfortunately, I've been advised that this could work against me if I'm ever sued after being rear-ended.)

(12-11-2015 02:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Only liberals buy Subaru's?

What does my Prius say about me then?

Consider

It says you'd rather keep carbon out of the atmosphere than heavy metal batteries out of landfills.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
12-11-2015, 06:04 PM
A person who can be defined by the confines of a bumper sticker can't have much depth.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
12-11-2015, 06:09 PM
(12-11-2015 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 05:49 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Are you guys aware that bumper stickers with political or religious messages are almost exclusive to North America?

What does the rest of the world's bumper stickers say, "Eat At Joe's"?
Mostly people don't use them at all, at least not in Europe. You can see a humorous one here and there, or something like "I love dogs" but even those are quite rare.
What you often see is "Baby on board" sometimes as a sticker but more often like a toy or a sign in the rear window.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
12-11-2015, 06:14 PM
(12-11-2015 06:09 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 05:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What does the rest of the world's bumper stickers say, "Eat At Joe's"?
Mostly people don't use them at all, at least not in Europe. You can see a humorous one here and there, or something like "I love dogs" but even those are quite rare.
What you often see is "Baby on board" sometimes as a sticker but more often like a toy or a sign in the rear window.

That's actually useful.

#sigh
12-11-2015, 06:15 PM
I generally don't like bumper stickers either. Or those damned stick figure families or baby on board signs. The one sticker I do appreciate is the "student driver" one because that tells me to give you space because you are not to be trusted haha. If I ever got a bumper sticker it would probably be artistic rather than political or whatnot. Like a sweet anime something or other.

Consider
Prius power!!!!!!!!!!! <3 my PriPri

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
12-11-2015, 08:32 PM
(12-11-2015 06:09 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  What you often see is "Baby on board" sometimes as a sticker but more often like a toy or a sign in the rear window.
Because the person was planning to hit the accelerator and destroy your car, were it not for that sticker.
12-11-2015, 08:41 PM
(12-11-2015 06:15 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  I generally don't like bumper stickers either. Or those damned stick figure families or baby on board signs. The one sticker I do appreciate is the "student driver" one because that tells me to give you space because you are not to be trusted haha. If I ever got a bumper sticker it would probably be artistic rather than political or whatnot. Like a sweet anime something or other.

Consider
Prius power!!!!!!!!!!! <3 my PriPri

I hate bumper stickers, but I absolutely loathe those family stencils.

It feels as though the person with multiple bumper stickers on his car is demanding a special level of personal interaction that 1) isn't warranted--I just want to pass you if you're driving too slow, and 2) won't be reciprocated, in case the two of you do tap bumpers or whatever.
12-11-2015, 08:44 PM
(12-11-2015 05:54 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  The only bumper sticker that I ever want will read "I brake for tailgaters".

(Unfortunately, I've been advised that this could work against me if I'm ever sued after being rear-ended.)

Consider

It says you'd rather keep carbon out of the atmosphere than heavy metal batteries out of landfills.

In spite of people's best intentions in reducing their carbon footprint, the Prius just moves it over a few counties, or maybe even a state away. The energy still comes from fossil fuels, and since it has to be converted to electricity, there is even less efficiency to the Prius.

Black Eagle- I can imagine that you were frustrated by that idjit driver's antics. I don't blame you a bit for pushing his buttons.
12-11-2015, 08:54 PM
(12-11-2015 02:57 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 02:50 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  This isn't the first time I've heard Subaru = lesbian. What gives? How is this even a stereotype?

How many lesbians do you know? I know at least 3 that drive a Subaru. I'm not sure why, I've never asked.

I know one lesbian who owns a Subaru Outback. Don't know if the model matters.
12-11-2015, 08:57 PM
(12-11-2015 02:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Since I'm from Florida I know that nothing de-escalates a situation faster than telling someone you have a gun or brandishing it. Sleepy

Being in central rabid conservative central Florida I can relate.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More