Just something about gay in my country...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Just something about gay in my country...
Many people mentioned the intrauterine hormone before birth generate gay on my another thread,I would like share what I saw in my country here ...It maybe related.

I wonder what if these happen widely around the world.

(I have no problems with any sexual orientation)

In China ,there's a group called "gay wife",they are usually cheated by gays.Those gays pretend to be straight and married with them for:
pretend to be normal/forced by their parents/use her womb to get a child ,after that gay have a child ,they don't have sex anymore or divorce.
For these different reason to cheat the woman ,the most major reason base on my
observation is the gay really really want a child with consanguinity.It maybe related with the brain structure if it's international ...but I don't really know it's international or not.

The numbers of gay wifes in China from mainstream media in ~16000000.

In China,most of gays like guys are muscular,with masculine characteristic and personality,but this kind of person is very rare in the gay population(can't find a person fulfill their wishes must damaged their mental...) ,therefore they often discuss how to turn straight men to be gay and discuss "actually many people can being gay ,they just didn't realize yet".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Just something about gay in my country...
(04-06-2014 09:40 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  Many people mentioned the intrauterine hormone before birth generate gay on my another thread,I would like share what I saw in my country here ...It maybe related.

In China ,there's a group called "gay wife",they are usually cheated by gays.Those gays pretend to be straight and married with them for:
pretend to be normal/forced by their parents/use her womb to get a child ,after that gay have a child ,they don't have sex anymore or divorce.
observation is the gay really really want a child with consanguinity.It maybe related with the brain structure if it's international ...but I don't really know it's international or not.

In China,most of gays like guys are muscular,with masculine characteristic and personality,but this kind of person is very rare in the gay population(can't find a person fulfill their wishes must damaged their mental...) ,therefore they often discuss how to turn straight men to be gay and discuss "actually many people can being gay ,they just didn't realize yet".

Scientific papers! We all need papers!

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
04-06-2014, 10:23 PM
(04-06-2014 10:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 09:40 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  Many people mentioned the intrauterine hormone before birth generate gay on my another thread,I would like share what I saw in my country here ...It maybe related.

Scientific papers! We all need papers!

[Image: 40014211603pic_outside_338596.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Snowflake's post
04-06-2014, 10:27 PM

What the fuck are you on about?

I mean, grammar or lack there of aside, the message just makes no damn sense: Where's the relation to the intrauterine hormones in the rest of the post? What does it even set out to achieve?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
04-06-2014, 10:30 PM
(04-06-2014 10:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

What the fuck are you on about?

I mean, grammar or lack there of aside, the message just makes no damn sense: Where's the relation to the intrauterine hormones in the rest of the post? What does it even set out to achieve?

I read a book claimed intrauterine hormones would effect the child want more babies in future.
http://www.amazon.com/Brain-Sex-Differen...=brain+sex
04-06-2014, 10:33 PM
(04-06-2014 10:27 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  What the fuck are you on about?

Yes, this seems to be some kind of weird, intolerant, childish, ignorant, gossipy, tripe. Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-06-2014, 10:36 PM
(04-06-2014 10:33 PM)kim Wrote:  

Yes, this seems to be some kind of weird, intolerant, childish, ignorant, gossipy, tripe. Undecided

Papers! I need papers to proof I am wrong!!
04-06-2014, 11:14 PM
(04-06-2014 10:30 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

I read a book claimed intrauterine hormones would effect the child want more babies in future.
http://www.amazon.com/Brain-Sex-Differen...=brain+sex

Never seen this book, probably never going to read it to be honest; in terms of developmental behaviour, the book is probably far behind the latest from any epigeneticist.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-06-2014, 11:19 PM

[Image: funny-captions-what-is-this-i-dont-even.jpeg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-06-2014, 02:23 AM
(04-06-2014 09:40 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  In China ,

China has a huge problem with homosexuals.

Fuck China.