Just something about gay in my country...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-06-2014, 03:04 AM
RE: Just something about gay in my country...
(04-06-2014 10:36 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 10:33 PM)kim Wrote:  Yes, this seems to be some kind of weird, intolerant, childish, ignorant, gossipy, tripe. Undecided

Papers! I need papers to proof I am wrong!!

papers! You need papers to proof you are right!!

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
05-06-2014, 03:14 AM
I will just assume the issue is a language barrier because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I still can't read your OP without laughing at how you refer to a hypothetical homosexual person as 'a gay'. Lol. It just cracks me up. I'm not really sure if there was a question or even a point you were trying to make. Please clarify.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-06-2014, 03:49 AM
(04-06-2014 10:23 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 10:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Scientific papers! We all need papers!

[Image: 40014211603pic_outside_338596.jpg]

Dodgy Scientific peer-reviewed papers. Don't get dumb on me.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
05-06-2014, 03:54 AM
@OP
[Image: so-whats-your-point-meme_zpsa4e7e48d.jpg]

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
05-06-2014, 05:00 AM
(05-06-2014 03:54 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  @OP
[Image: so-whats-your-point-meme_zpsa4e7e48d.jpg]

I'm just taking a guess but I think it might be this,

Sometimes a gay will marry a woman to use her uterus for baby making and then cheat on her with a gay, or sometimes once he gets a baby the gay will divorce the woman. The reason some gays do this might be because of a hormone they were exposed to while they were developing fetuses in the wombs of their own mothers.

O.o

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
05-06-2014, 05:33 AM
So essentially someone fulfills their social obligation to get married, have a child, and then after that's out of the way then they can live true to their innate desires and wants?

That type of scenario isn't completely rare in other places - in the states those of generally conservative religious upbringings start a family and then decide they're not happy with living a lie.

Thankfully with more and more openness and acceptance of gays in my country, these situations are less common in my estimation because there's less social stigma of living something that you're not.
[+] 2 users Like DawkinsFan420's post
05-06-2014, 06:37 AM
(05-06-2014 03:04 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(04-06-2014 10:36 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  Papers! I need papers to proof I am wrong!!

papers! You need papers to proof you are right!!

To believe a book called bible just because it's bible is clearly stupid .

To believe papers just because it's papers is clearly..............................Dodgy

Academic frauds isn't something new....

I just believe myself ,can't say it's 100% right ,at least they can't control me.
05-06-2014, 06:45 AM
(05-06-2014 06:37 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 03:04 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  papers! You need papers to proof you are right!!

To believe a book called bible just because it's bible is clearly stupid .

To believe papers just because it's papers is clearly..............................Dodgy

I just believe myself ,can't say it's 100% right ,at least they can't control me.

Who are "they"?

05-06-2014, 10:13 AM
(05-06-2014 06:45 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(05-06-2014 06:37 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  To believe a book called bible just because it's bible is clearly stupid .

Who are "they"?

The chinese authorities... can't control his thoughts but can control papers.

This thread is a bit ethnocentric, he is writing so much better in english than you will ever do in chinese is my guess.

So allow for some cultural and linguistic differences.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
05-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Just something about gay in my country...
[Image: yde5uvat.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post